Glade Reports? Subaru Winterfest?

Thinking about skiing JF this weekend. What is the coverage like in the glades now?

And who can tell me what Subaru Winterfest is. Not many details on their page. Is this something only for Subaru owners? Will it make crowds worse than otherwise for a holiday weekend?

Haven't been there since Sunday, but the glades are pretty thin, with the exception of elevator glade.  There are some skiable sections of Challenge glade, but not top to bottom - more pop into the glade and pop out when it gets thin.  

Subaru Winterfest is not much - maybe an outside bar-be-que, and parking in the closest lot is closed unless you have a Subaru.  Not too many extra crowds because of it.

Answering myself, the happy land glade off challenge was skiable, but it was more skied off than the slopes, so only did it a couple times. Subaru fest meant they gave me and anyone else interested free private lesson, my first in decades, which was a source of good pointers and made for no lift lines for a while. Lines were minimal everywhere anyway and non existent on East Mtn. So Frost was the right call for me today.

She came and gave a clinic to those who signed up to ski with her had a bunch of sessions too. Ski/backpacking magazine part of winterfest. Nordica and lib tech had demos, free hot chocolate was given out, subaru was giving out swag, had a cool little freestyle course setup on frosty, they hid a ticket for a gopro on the mountain.