Alta 01/29/15 - 02/01/15

indiggio

Looking good! Fresh snow is always a plus!

It was pretty good conditions for Easterners out here, but locals get a kick out of us loving it. One local we rode up with yesterday told us most of his friends haven't even been out skiing once this year yet and twice he's skied and golfed in the same day.

Everyone is saying how bad they're hurting for snowfall. The best areas of the mountain are closed due to the lack of snow.

Guide told us that they've been getting more and more snow in May, which does them no good since they have to close.

Nice...enjoyed your reports. You guys put in some long sessions. I bet there wasn't much of a lineup at opening.

You fly SLC to Newark tomorrow?

Lifties moved the crowd through quick. Need them at blue ( or get Bo back). Never more then 5 min wait. But to your point, yeah, pretty light on the locals.

Newark through a connection at St Paul. See if afternoon flight happens...

Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 1

Safe trip. Train to phili from DC? Save Dad a winter drive

Newark...

I could fly back Wednesday as well nothing I need to be back for except karaoke Wednesday night and pay my rent by the 5th. Office manager can sell tombstones just as well as me.

If this shit was on the way to Jackson like in 2009 I would rent a car.