2/18...night moves.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

That Simpsons clip is kickass wahahahahooey

JLAW no homo but I think you'd look pretty good in a race suit.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Dude I lost that suit, it was a head women's 8 from like 1982. So many people borrowed that suit for gaper days but alas either my cousin or brother never gave it back.

I'll have to try to find another.....

I don't know why everyone is complaining about the moguls on Challenge.  I skied them last night and they were fine.  No need to wait till end of March to build them.  I'm actually surprised they waited this long to put them there.  Normally they will have moguls on Challenge in Janurary. 

Please don't use the moguls as the scape goat because the racers have hijacked Razors.  I think it's long overdue that we kick them off of there.  They've hogged that trail long enough and Blue caters to them waaaaaaaay too much.  Time for them to go find another home.  This way all you guys who want to make big GS turns can ski Razors and all the bumpers who like the steep bumps can ski Challenge.  Sounds like a win win to me.

• Like 1

iroyt1 we are entitled to our opinion...my opinion along with atomic Jeff and Johnny law is that the bumps on challenge ruined some of the nicest skiing challenge has ever been. Now instead of getting a few sweet challenge runs early morning weekends when the racers are on challenge its not worth it due to the narrowness. The narrow groomed part gets trashed immediately and it's too narrow to pass people

bumps on challenge are fine. it would be nicer later in the season, though. they are also pretty far apart.

anyway, tonight was pretty good. had the park skis out and they were able to hold an edge so that shows the snow was good. Had a few beers with AH. I've missed him. Took some runs with Justo. Saw MattEdge and Dude as well.

• Like 2

Please don't use the moguls as the scape goat because the racers have hijacked Razors.  I think it's long overdue that we kick them off of there.  They've hogged that trail long enough and Blue caters to them waaaaaaaay too much.  Time for them to go find another home.  This way all you guys who want to make big GS turns can ski Razors and all the bumpers who like the steep bumps can ski Challenge.  Sounds like a win win to me.

Actually the racing team brings in lots of money to the mountain and supposedly paid the mountain to build the run specifically for them to use.

If you haven't noticed the increase in racer training, etc., you're under a rock, as Barb knows from where the money comes...

It's BMR that allows the public to use Razors, not the other way around.

• Like 1

I'm guessing building razors cost at least several hundred thousand...so the race team just wrote Blue mountain a check??? I agree Razors was built for the race team. In a few weeks racing is done and then razors will be returned to the masses. Bear creek ending their kids racing program really helped blue alot.

Last night the snow was pretty damn nice. From the lift the bumps on challenge looked horrid. MattEdge convinced me to go in there and I didn't have a bad time. I'm in the put-bumps-on-the-whole-mafuggin-mountain-camp. Screw you people who don't like bumps:p

Last night was an experiment for me because I needed to know if I could ski in a sling. Pole planting with one hand in the bumps is weird to say the least, but doable. #nofallingallowed

Also, good to finally meet the blue mountain extraordinaire, Justo.

• Like 1

TheDude4Bides why are you in a sling?? I don't mean to come off as creepy asking I just wondered. Bumps are cool but I like skiing fast with the song I believe I can fly in my headpod.

Sure, just like buying a house...Barb probably charging them a hefty vig!

That's crazy...I thought the money from the race team goes right to Blue...anyway as long as there are rich kids there will be ski racing.

Separated my left shoulder Monday night after racing. I shoulda called it quits but I'm a dumbass sometimes.

And you aren't taking any recovery time...wow just wow...at least you probably got some good painkillers!!!

When do you leave for Breckenridge? Looks like snow there this weekend.

I still haven't fallen yet this season. Knock on wood.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich