Where are you skiing for daytrips in April?

Ski2Live Live2Ski

my manager is mad at me cause the guy from the bank bought us all lunch (Applebees) and I ordered the steak and shrimp meal.  apparently ordering steaks on someone else's dime is rude.  i figured since it was a free lunch (for me), i was being smart by ordering the most expensive thing

What is the steak and shrimp meal like $17??? Order what you want.

Wow just wow and earlier today you were shaking your Herman about forgetting to bring in lunch.

I was bummed they never opened that indoor skiing facility in E. Rutherford, particularly as I lived 3 miles away when it was supposed to open.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Xanadu_Indoor_Ski.JPG

Not that I probably would have used it very much. Would have been a nice place for kids to get their first lessons but otherwise pretty useless except for folks that dug halfpipes and rails. It was only going to have a 140 foot vertical.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

my manager is mad at me cause the guy from the bank bought us all lunch (Applebees) and I ordered the steak and shrimp meal.  apparently ordering steaks on someone else's dime is rude.  i figured since it was a free lunch (for me), i was being smart by ordering the most expensive thing

you should've started with the $15 app sampler and ordered 3 desserts, and doggy bagged a cheeseburger for late night. You did it wrong. Besides, its a bank expense account.

• Like 1

I was bummed they never opened that indoor skiing facility in E. Rutherford, particularly as I lived 3 miles away when it was supposed to open.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Xanadu_Indoor_Ski.JPG

Not that I probably would have used it very much. Would have been a nice place for kids to get their first lessons but otherwise pretty useless except for folks that dug halfpipes and rails. It was only going to have a 140 foot vertical.

I'm kinda amped for it. But at the same time not at all, its been a looooong time since I have used rental gear. Place is also freaking tiny.