2/13/16...nice snow..chilly

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a nice Saturday AM session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 730am with temperatures in the low teens and blustery winds. Johnny law was already in the house and atomic Jeff, toast, JFBBDan, MBike Mike and GSSucks were all in the house. First civilian six pack and a sweet carpet on razors with a few skiffs of new pow pow..then a bonus second run on Razors..felt like stealing. Then hit up Nightmare dreamweaver which had such nice velvet either from the sky or snowmaking cannons I felt like I was floating wow just wow.

Switchback was nice conditions and not many people and challenge was also pretty good although a bit of a wind tunnel. Crowds were light and no lifelines from 8am-10:10am. Skied a 7 run per hour pace which is mad steezy for a Saturday of presidents weekend. I'm so thankful I don't make my living in the ski resort business. They lose business when it's warm and cold and from a blizzard and then Tuesday gonna be a monsoon. Hung out in the parking lot for an hour and a half had a couple beers..on way home had to piss real bad ended up stopping in at my work to pee then stole bottled water and toilet paper and brought in the mail...JADIP

Not a raffle, but one of those "Person showing first pack of matches wins..."

Picked up a hat and t-shirt as well.

Unfortunately later in the day the quad bit it.

Bob said it was down for at least the rest of the day.

Didn't get the poop as to why though.

It ran today no issues.....It's old like cars and people they develop gremlins.