19-feb Heavenly

tarponhead

I think heavenly reported 30" out of this storm. The good was conditions were great. The bad was all of Nevada side on windhold so the lines were HUGE. The ugly was $135 for a lift ticket. No motts or killi canyons which have not been open since the storm. I started shortly after 9 lapping the woods off of Powderbowl chair. Frickin awesome

post-3245-1455923080574_thumb.jpg

post-3245-14559231942092_thumb.jpg

post-3245-1455923281268_thumb.jpg

Went up to canyon lift and started ducking the rope after a patroller said it was a "soft close" due to wind hold on sky express and no Avy danger. Snow in exposed areas was slabby but fun, trees were wonderful.. Lapped Ellie's and and sky express lift line

post-3245-14559237237354_thumb.jpg

post-3245-14559237732321_thumb.jpg

post-3245-14559238634789_thumb.jpg

Bottom line, did not plan to ski today but the dumpage was to much for me to ignore. Gotta return rental car now and uber to kirkwood for 5 days with my old crew! We snow enthusiasts lead a blessed life!

Edited by tarponhead
  • Like 7

Thx but no. Old fart and empty nest with a little cash. Defer to TP4 etc for real hard core crew

Beat me to it. TP4 is the most dedicated PASR..

Lol it's tough being hard core right now due to my lack of wax, it is severely needed and I have none. Idk if Nestor's will be open by the time i drive by on the way home. It certainly is needed before Utah, where i can get super hardcore and shred the gnar

Buckmans is closed on Sunday's. You can have your board waxed in the lower lodge. Drop it off hang in the lot and pick it up

Lol it's tough being hard core right now due to my lack of wax, it is severely needed and I have none. Idk if Nestor's will be open by the time i drive by on the way home. It certainly is needed before Utah, where i can get super hardcore and shred the gnar

I have wax, free of charge, tomorrow I'm booked but if you send me your address I can at least leave it at your door or something.

• Like 1

you would think i would have been smart enough to think of that yesterday and just buy it while im at blue, but unfortunatley im a fucking idiot

That's a violation on everyone that was there with you yesterday and didn't remind you. I had hoped you would see my post before you headed out and it would remind you to grab it.

• Like 2