Moe Ghoul how has Smuggs been?

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I can't get the blower back up the driveway because its yooge, heavy, 17 HP, and there's no traction. I jacked it up after making 3 trips to the garage to get what I need, use my air compressor, no good. Now, I gotta take my morning dump.

I say "Fuck it dude, let's ski". I manage to get the blower onto the edge of the road, put up some orange cones and race back to the house to slay the bowl.

Edited by moe ghoul
  • Like 1

I get to the house, strip outta my wet rain gear and settle in with a new copy of Backcountry. It was shortly after I I opened the magazine that I found myself in a situation. I later determined that it was due to the Tramidols. It's called opiate constipation. I reversed 3 times when the baby refused to come out. Now, it's 8AM. On the 4th attempt to give birth to this demon, I mustered enough power and endured a bit of pain to submerse this turd.

I broke out in a sweat and it really knocked the wind outta me.

That was the bad. The good was the flat tire. Ready? Here it comes....

The Ugly: So, after the ass torture, I grab a few wads of Mom's crappy 1 ply TP (the inheritance) and proceed to flush............

It clogged. Now, it's 8:15

The Ugly: So, after the ass torture, I grab a few wads of Mom's crappy 1 ply TP (the inheritance) and proceed to flush............

You use one ply...the worst is when I run out of TP and have to use grease soaked fast food restaurant napkins.

Funny and your post was written at 8:16...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

It's 8:30. I race out the door (in ski boots) and realized that snow tires and AWD  were made for today. I cruise up to the upper lot and it's full. U-turn back down the road and pull a rarely seen Hall of Shame move. I park in a disabled spot. Yeah, go ahead, flame out.

You would have done the same thing if you had a placard.

I head over to the Madonna Lift, and get there at 8:58. Finally, it's gonna get good. And it did. Bigly.

• Like 2

It was thigh deep, over the head blower.................and it's still snowin hard. We took upper FIS to lower Dempsey and skied a barely tracked Waterfall to a barely tracked Dan Ford back to the lift making 3 stops. I played Dreamweaver.

Then we cut to the front of the line again. :chea:

Edited by moe ghoul

We did 5 more runs, 4 off M1 and the final off Sterling, cutting to the fron of the line andtaking pics and video. He said I'd get copies once he gets it together in the next day or 2. We hit Altitude, Shake Down Street, Buzz Saw and a few other inbounds stash zones that I hadn't sampled yet. We finished with a T2B lift line run on Sterling and I headed back to the clogged toilet and the flat tire.

I'll post up some pix once he sends em to me.

Stella is one we'll talk about years from now.

• Like 2

Epilogue:

got home around 2, ate a big chunk of fudge that I made and picked up a plunger and a bottle of Green Slime. Plunged the clog and the slime sealed the tubeless tire. Shoveled the deck for the 5th time since yesterday and knocked out the driveway. Rough start to the day, but finished strong. Had pork belly sammies, salad and polished off some red wine.

• Like 3