JF 12/27

C1erArt

Another nice morning, in by 8, out by 10. Pretty quiet first thing, big line at the ticket booth on the way out. Nice and firm even as I left. Bottom of Rivershot was a lot smoother than Monday. Still no Floyds or glades. Race team on half of Challenge and red coats on Demattes. No guns going.

09a9398b8f60256df1783973afd94bf4.jpg

968a5063634c1fae32ddef4025ddb977.jpg

21 minutes riding, an hour and a half on lifts - what can I say, it's Jack Frost.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Another nice morning, in by 8, out by 10. Pretty quiet first thing, big line at the ticket booth on the way out. Nice and firm even as I left. Bottom of Rivershot was a lot smoother than Monday. Still no Floyds or glades. Race team on half of Challenge and red coats on Demattes. No guns going.

09a9398b8f60256df1783973afd94bf4.jpg

968a5063634c1fae32ddef4025ddb977.jpg

21 minutes riding, an hour and a half on lifts - what can I say, it's Jack Frost.

C1er do you pay for the "Slopes" app? Ive been using this app recently and really like the different stats that it keeps. 

C1er do you pay for the "Slopes" app? Ive been using this app recently and really like the different stats that it keeps. 

I bought the season pass. I liked the Navion ski app, but they discontinued it. I'd rather pay a small subscription then have the app shut down after a few years when new purchases dry up.
  • Like 2