2/28 Day Edition

C1erArt

23 degrees at home, windy and sunny. Met a couple of fellow PAS&Rers at the starting gate. Challenge was great first couple of runs, but they groomed in a bump line on the downhill left. Between that and racers taking practice runs (especially after the horrific racer crash 2 weeks ago) I decided discretion was the better part of valor and stuck to Nightmare. I think the narrow entrance that is congested with people watching the race is keeping it relatively empty. Demo day seemed to be a bust with just one small tent.

Lines started building up around 9:30 but never got too bad.

• Like 5

Good meetin ya this morning..Benm in the house too...NM/DW and Switchback skied great....couple of crumbs here and there and some pockets of non stick manmade...

Challenge was nice up top but kinda roughed up towards the bottom...same with Main/Lazy......

Awesome morning at Blue...A little breezy but nice temps and sun.....Seemed to crowd up quick...but had no problem with the VIP line and not waiting........Renewed my pass so I get another year to bitch about everything....

20200228_090503.jpg

20200228_092215.jpg

20200228_092240.jpg

20200228_093548.jpg

20200228_113630.jpg

• Like 6