Matchstick Movie Tour at Camelback

Papasteeze

its MSP, they make awesome intros, the first segment is usually pretty good, and it all just goes downhill from there. lots of snowmobiling and base jumping, which personally, i dont care to see in a ski movie. even if the movie does suck this year, which i have heard as well, i will still go to the premier because its a crazy atmosphere, lots of kids excited to ski, you get to hang out with pro skiers and get lots of free stuff.

its MSP, they make awesome intros, the first segment is usually pretty good, and it all just goes downhill from there. lots of snowmobiling and base jumping, which personally, i dont care to see in a ski movie. even if the movie does suck this year, which i have heard as well, i will still go to the premier because its a crazy atmosphere, lots of kids excited to ski, you get to hang out with pro skiers and get lots of free stuff.

33869[/snapback]

Word. It'd be amazing if we could get some PBP or TGR film premiers out this way...

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there. I probably won't be there until about 8:15-8:20 though. (Have stupid stuff to do. Stuff that isn't skiing sucks).

(Edit: I mean all snow sports, no flame war intended)

Edited by lurker

It was off the heezy, I won a book bag, my friend won boots, my other friend won a nice ski bag. Talked with mike wilson for a little. Movie was so so. Got yelled at for trying to climb up the poles and get the free shit that was on top of the air conditioning duct, I also told the band how much they sucked the whole night. All in all it was a great night, hopefully the SH6 premiere is this good.

It was off the heezy, I won a book bag, my friend won boots, my other friend won a nice ski bag. Talked with mike wilson for a little. Movie was so so. Got yelled at for trying to climb up the poles and get the free shit that was on top of the air conditioning duct, I also told the band how much they sucked the whole night. All in all it was a great night, hopefully the SH6 premiere is this good.

Haha, you were the one on the pole? I was standing right there, the kid in the "Stroudsburg Soccer" hoodie. Yeah, meeting Mike Wilson was definitely a highlight. We were talking to him at the Loft about his season ending wreck last year. But I agree, the band was TERRIBLE. Though I don't think the whole thing was anywhere near as good as the last two at Barley Creek and Pocono Brewing Company. Not as much free stuff, and plus having it in CB's main lodge was kind of retarded. Anyways, I have high hopes for SH6.

Edited by The_Public_Enemy