1/4/21...winter is back..

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Yours looks just like mine too, big number is vertical descent with uphill and total smaller under it. Indiggio has total vertical as the bigger number then breaks down the ascent and descent under it. Wonder what his is set to.

It had been showing run counts for the longest time and I do recall it having been updated the other day, which seems to be when it switched to show the vert.

Looking at the saved days, they have no activity setting.   Once I clicked on skiing for them, they page now shows the run count again.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, indiggio said:

It had been showing run counts for the longest time and I do recall it having been updated the other day, which seems to be when it switched to show the vert.

Looking at the saved days, they have no activity setting.   Once I clicked on skiing for them, they page now shows the run count again.

Thanks. I wasn’t sure why it wasn’t counting runs. Fixed it. And I do remember it updating early this week.