Massive Breaking News

Johnny Law

11 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

The multi mountain pass like Epiq or Ikon or Indy is a fantastic idea that is a total no brainer.

Where I'm not sure I agree with VR is that snow sports can be run like Walmart. I think Katz was a corporate raider type who saw value and dangled a big juicy treat at skiers while he took money out of the actual resorts and their economies and put it in like 9 peoples pockets. 

Does anyone know what happens if it doesn't work ? If you could get a group vote would it be a fair trade ? Is VR ASC version 344392853 ?

I doubt it, they have a big ass pile of cash and it wouldn't be hard to get their shit together but I still say it's not a good deal for snow sports. 

I love the multi pass, but the way Vail is managing their resorts is, just like you said, bad for everybody except Vail.  I really dont think i want to participate in the Epic pass next year for the simple reason i dont want to fund the company putting the fucks to skiers.  Unfortunately, lots of people dont have that option, like if any of Vails resorts in PA are your home mountain.  no brainer, you need to buy their pass, like it or not.  I dont think Vail sees a huge drop in pass sales next year.  I dont think they will get their shit together either.  just send out more apology letters and videos, and tell people next year snow will fall from the sky in huge quantities at all their mountains, and unicorns will be in charge of making snow.  

• Like 3