Massive Breaking News

Johnny Law

The universe shines on blue the true today, the triumvirate of MacArthur fast food is complete.  

Voltron has formed, the power rangers have morphed the almighty Shake Shack is coming to MacArthur road. 

Short of them adding a 1000ft of vert to blue this is the best news. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve never had shake shack. 

The best burgers and shakes in fast food, In and Out is close Whataburger further back but the Shack reigns supreme. The only one I haven't had is Culver's. 

Shake Shack is to McDonald's as Ferrari is to Ford so them and Wegmans won't come to reading as Berks people are too cheap. 

• Like 2

wtf now i need to go to a shake shack i guess.

is it 'coming to' macarthur rd or is it open? google says its open. nvm

i just looked at their menu. that was a mistake because i'm starving all of the sudden.

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

In and out burger is super overrated 

If you factor in that it's less than half the price of the others it definitely scores higher. A whole meal at in and out is less than a burger at the shack bur I'm biased as I have really good memories of in and out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

MacArthur road is awesome.  Philly burbs, specifically Chester county have horrible fast food restaurant selection.  You can go to Allentown or Lancaster and find almost every fast food restaurant ever in a few mile stretch

In CC you can have McDonald’s or Wendy’s… maybe a BK if you’re lucky. If you’re super lucky you’ll run into a chic fil a. And if you’re having the best day of your life you’ll find a Taco Bell/kfc combo 

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

A Jack-in-the-Box would be a fantastic addition as well. 

I loved the box until they poisoned all those people but I'm confident thats all in the past. 

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

WJW, I got all excited when I saw the headline for this thread - I thought maybe we're getting the parking lot paved, or getting a heated gondola with wifi, or best of all going on the Epic Pass.

Can you imagine how angry all those peeps who were dying for Vail to buy Blue would be if it had happened. I remember every dumb ass was sooooo excited to potentially be on the pass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I loved the box until they poisoned all those people but I'm confident thats all in the past. 

Can you imagine how angry all those peeps who were dying for Vail to buy Blue would be if it had happened. I remember every dumb ass was sooooo excited to potentially be on the pass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll admit to being one of those people who was excited about the potential for a multi-mountain pass if they were bought by somebody. Turns our KSL was probably the best option of all those who could have bought Blue.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I remember every dumb ass was sooooo excited to potentially be on the pass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yep, and i think it has been proven, that if you like your home mountain, it pays off in spades for Vail not to buy it.  We would still be riding the main street chair at this time.  

And, all you guys eat waaaay too much fast food.  lol.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I'll admit to being one of those people who was excited about the potential for a multi-mountain pass if they were bought by somebody. Turns our KSL was probably the best option of all those who could have bought Blue.

I didn't remember you being super pro vail at least in my mind it was alot of Rodney's crew that thought it would be the second coming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

I didn't remember you being super pro vail at least in my mind it was alot of Rodney's crew that thought it would be the second coming. 

Yeah you’re right. I was more interested in the multi mountain season pass component more than anything. Still am. We got that with the Camel 🐫, but not for our passes. 

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah you’re right. I was more interested in the multi mountain season pass component more than anything. Still am. We got that with the Camel 🐫, but not for our passes. 

The multi mountain pass like Epiq or Ikon or Indy is a fantastic idea that is a total no brainer.

Where I'm not sure I agree with VR is that snow sports can be run like Walmart. I think Katz was a corporate raider type who saw value and dangled a big juicy treat at skiers while he took money out of the actual resorts and their economies and put it in like 9 peoples pockets. 

Does anyone know what happens if it doesn't work ? If you could get a group vote would it be a fair trade ? Is VR ASC version 344392853 ?

I doubt it, they have a big ass pile of cash and it wouldn't be hard to get their shit together but I still say it's not a good deal for snow sports. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Voltron has formed, the power rangers have morphed the almighty Shake Shack is coming to MacArthur road. 

Shake Shack is in a sweet location. 

You said power rangers and it reminded me of this podcast. I was blown away to learn about how Power Rangers came to be💥🤯

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/21/650524515/power-rangers-haim-saban

• Like 1