Papasteeze

Nipples

thats what I like to hear, can he ride switch?

34628[/snapback]

I spent 2 years skiing switch trying to intercept runaway 3&4 yr olds. Funny now that I think about, We made a game out of it. I would ski backwards and I would tell them to try and catch me. when I turned one way they would learn to turn towards me to chase me. It worked so much better than barking turn! turn! from behind.

I spent 2 years skiing switch trying to intercept runaway 3&4 yr olds.  Funny now that I think about, We made a game out of it. I would ski backwards and I would tell them to try and catch me. when I turned one way they would learn to turn towards me to chase me.  It worked so much better than barking turn! turn! from behind.

34641[/snapback]

Hahahaha I love it :)

I spent 2 years skiing switch trying to intercept runaway 3&4 yr olds.  Funny now that I think about, We made a game out of it. I would ski backwards and I would tell them to try and catch me. when I turned one way they would learn to turn towards me to chase me.  It worked so much better than barking turn! turn! from behind.

34641[/snapback]

have any of them passed you? :)