Winter Solstice 12/21/22

toast21602

Best runs of the season so far, main just keeps improving. Today it was colder faster snow and with midway perfect you could attack from the top. Just ludicrous speed arcs all the way down with full grip smooth snow.  Big fucking grins at the bottom kinda full speed actual skiing. 

Last two runs there were other people so maybe peeps have started to figure it out but man were those good runs out the gate.

Falls should be good to go soon,  razors needs Friday night.  New lift looks like all the chairs are on and when I left electric was on and they were doing something. Come around has some piles and there is a big whale up top of midway so maybe they are getting ready to run sooner than later.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Tits magee sort of shit this AM on Midway to Main St.  Ate shit on some ice in the base area walking to the lift.  Need new ski pants now as my skis cut my pants when I went down.

The lift turnstile got me last year but that at least was partially my fault, they gotta get some mats down there or something. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Best runs of the season so far, main just keeps improving. Today it was colder faster snow and with midway perfect you could attack from the top. Just ludicrous speed arcs all the way down with full grip smooth snow.  Big fucking grins at the bottom kinda full speed actual skiing. 

Fast right handers on to Shuttle are money ...

• Like 4