2/6 Packed soft powder

C1erArt

Conditions were pretty good all over this morning. Even at rope drop things were a little soft and carveable. The sun was out for a while, and then heavy clouds rolled in so it never got too warm and the snow never got slushy by the time I left at one. Conditions were a firm packed powder with very few icy or snow pile spots. Pretty crowded for a Monday, with a lot of people on the black slopes because of how forgiving they were. A pretty fierce wind blowing up the mountain, especially on razors and main street.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I rode from 130 to 330 and was shocked how good it was. Very smooth with a cream cheese like topping it was very much hero snow with the exception of a few spots on DW. 

Everyone must have went early as I saw ZZslope way in front of me in line but it was pretty much ride on.  

No action on Challenge or Switch, I would guess they are waiting to push out until after the rain. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I rode from 130 to 330 and was shocked how good it was. Very smooth with a cream cheese like topping it was very much hero snow with the exception of a few spots on DW. 

Everyone must have went early as I saw ZZslope way in front of me in line but it was pretty much ride on.  

No action on Challenge or Switch, I would guess they are waiting to push out until after the rain. 

Really nice day on the hill today, good snow, hard to choose an ROTD. Stayed a little later than usual. Be back on wednesday.

• Like 6