TR 2/1 Superstarrrr

DiMe

Got home from an evening sesh at Blue The True.  Sugar lumps sugar lumps everywhere.  Main Street top to bottom was reminiscent of Superstar in May at Killington.  Kids freaking everywhere but crowds werent so bad with all 3 lifts running.  Razors and Freefall were closed for ski team as was Nightmare and Dreamweaver for what looks like another race course build.  I'm not a big fan of night riding but it was still worth it.  Now a few days rest before Killy!

20240201_164349.jpg

• Like 3

Have fun in Killington, may the Snow Gods bless you. Today was day 4 in a row for me at Blue. I thought conditions weren’t as bad as yesterday. Challenge was actually pretty nice- soft bumps. So irritating to have Razors and NMDW closed.. and NO ONE ON IT ALL DAY. We were drooling over the corduroy on NMDW as we went over it on the quad. Didn’t get crazy amount of runs in this week, due to conditions, but JAWIP. just another week in paradise. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Got home from an evening sesh at Blue The True.  Sugar lumps sugar lumps everywhere.  Main Street top to bottom was reminiscent of Superstar in May at Killington.  Kids freaking everywhere but crowds werent so bad with all 3 lifts running.  Razors and Freefall were closed for ski team as was Nightmare and Dreamweaver for what looks like another race course build.  I'm not a big fan of night riding but it was still worth it.  Now a few days rest before Killy!

20240201_164349.jpg

Any bumps to speak of? 

Rode with DW and AS this morning, sooooofffffttttt like leaving legit trenches. Challenge was just perfection, super soft carpet to let them rip. Lots of racer types in the house for some cool high-speed work on Rasins. 

It was getting uneven fast due to how soft it is but my best turns of the season so far for sure. 

If there is any way it's not mad brick tomorrow that would be real nice

• Like 5