2/3…Sunny..PASR day.

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 715am and it was sunny with the temperature around freezing to start.  In the house was everybody except Zonked, Toast, PARidge, Ski2Live, ZZSlope, Enjorales cousin and Ed Bacon. 

First civilian OG six pack to challenge which was solid and not that smooth sort of chattering snow.  Lazy mile was nicer pretty smooth and light sugar to begin, Main Street was pretty inconsistent with a skiff of new manmade snow.  I enjoyed Coming soon, part of it was boilerplate but at least it was smooth and lower paradise was pretty dense sugar.  

Paradise was smooth and sugar, a return to lazy and it was super deep like a foot deep sugar. You’d need something at least 150mm underfoot to float on that run some maybe some K2 Pontoons..I also skied Burma road which was progressive and X-ing which still had frozen cord at 920am. 

Fun parking lot today with like 20 people, JFDan still has Halloween candy so had some of that and some Chips and a few beers as the temperature rose into the 40s.  With good grooming and some snowmaking overnight, tomorrow could be decent.

86EFEA27-D29D-4BB6-A107-ED02D69F07D1.jpeg

0AB3BCC1-916B-49E4-8194-ACE210CDAB34.jpeg

• Like 8

Today was special, I loved the uneven lazy but for most it just became a noob trap and was tough negotiating.

Falls looked more similar to a bowling alley with distinct lanes and sort of the same for challenge.

I rode Widow, mid, lower and midway while generally atrocious was nothing compared to the cross over which went from the beach to a hockey rink with mad holes in 20ft. How do you even do that ? 

I think my favorite part of the day though was salty trucking a snowboareder for going to slow, dude is an animal. 

It's always a good day skiing and good to have a full crew with JH gents back in the house but pretty rough conditions, hope tomorrow is at least a bit smoother. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1