3/24/24….super nice conditions.

Today was a total mind fuck from the get go.  31’ in the lot on March 24, a 9am open, gates open early, then not opening at all, then opening late, some screaming going on at the lift at the open, absolutely unexpected wonderful conditions after an absolute deluge the day before to full-on Spring conditions and unexpected bump line, digging @momskeeztoo outta the woods and getting her skis back on and late day parking lot session with a low-level eagles passover all made for a spectacular late season day and possibly another one next weekend.  Fingers crossed for some more fun.

IMG_8890.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Got there late today for a few runs.  Was suprised how good the cover was, rock skis/boards not required anywhere open.  Awesome we get 2 more days at Blue The True.  They done good with their efforts this year considering the weather. 

20240324_150712.jpg

• Like 4

Rode up with a lot of alien pass visitors taking advantage of the discount.
Many were asking if we had a season pass and remarked at how much better the trails are at Blue compared to Cameltoe.
There seemed to be a ton more park rats too, some of them were quite good off the jumps.
There were also far more shit-missiles coming down Razors, one ate it spectacularly by clipping a bump with his left ski, spinning backwards into full-on yard sale and then body slamming his way to a stop in the bump line.  That was the about the time we decided to call last run.

• Like 2

What a fun day! Conditions were much better than expected. Parking lot was a blast, eagle show spectacular. Plenty of food, drinks, and all out silliness in the lot. Thanks @indiggio for helping me get my skis back on after I landed in the woods. I maybe back Friday,Saturday is definitely out, leaving for Maine on Sunday. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

What a fun day! Conditions were much better than expected. Parking lot was a blast, eagle show spectacular. Plenty of food, drinks, and all out silliness in the lot. Thanks @indiggio for helping me get my skis back on after I landed in the woods. I maybe back Friday,Saturday is definitely out, leaving for Maine on Sunday. 

Tell us about your wipeout?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

No problem!  Just glad you weren't any the worse for wear after your forest adventure. 😉

• Haha 1