I'm leaving now

Nipples

just got back. it was ok. the skiers didnt really rep well, but it was good. i saw you there, just saw you hit it once, then walked around some more.

i got pics, ill post later when i get them developed.

yea, its a disposable camera :(

i only got one shot of the setup

other pics are from the mountain.

Actually I thought the skiers had more style than the boarders today. The Liberty kids were real smooth. Congratulations to all the PASR people who made it into the finals. I was there with the red Shanghai Six t-shirt.

Yeah, it was actually over $1200 for the boarders, $350+ for the skiers, and $130 plus a pair of skis for the women. It was all based on the total entry fees for each catagory.

Wait what? There was a cash prize? If I knew it was going to be that much I would have flown home for a week :/

There was 2 of us there with the red Shanghai shirt... I was the one wearing the dakine beanie.

Actually I thought the skiers had more style than the boarders today. The Liberty kids were real smooth. Congratulations to all the PASR people who made it into the finals. I was there with the red Shanghai Six t-shirt.

There was 2 of us there with the red Shanghai shirt... I was the one wearing the dakine beanie.

then i saw the other guy, long (sort of) blonde hair. ill post a pic of me later, with my family, they all went.

super proud of the girls from bear

danielle lavery took first in girls skiing, winning new pair of liberty skis

Laine cherashore took second in girl sb

brianna cooper took 3rd in girls sb

way to rock out

yea, they definately kicked ass.

I went to the jam with my brother parkbuilder and my 3 freinds, sam and joe kelley and chris lufty. I had a good time besides the long wait for the hit, we were all sore when it came for us to drop, i bet everyone else was except for the skiers ( luckyyyyyyy ) but yeah i made to the finals which i was very stoked about so, big shout outs to all the riders and terrain helpers, it was well worth my 10 bucks and 5 hour car ride! :rock

Edited by parkrider

yea, so photobucket is being dumb, so this is what i got so far.

971669-R1-01-0A.jpg

971669-R1-00-00A.jpg

63ffd4e7.jpg

c8904f30.jpg

7ed961a6.jpg

10ee6884.jpg

8b9ac495.jpg

f8635124.jpg

haha, yea, nice family portrait.

971669-R1-12-11A.jpg

its from a kodak disposable so, its not the best. and to be honest, the rail jam really didnt interest me, i was more into walking around the mountain and checkin it out.

It was sick. There was a ton of people there tho. It wasn't like I thot it was going to be it looked like this )( not like this ( like I thot.

)

There was like over 200 people there. It must have sucked if you didn't get in the finnals cause if you didn't you only got like 2 runs. I made 8 runs all togather.

1st run) greesed the left side

2 nd run) greesed same side swicth off

Than the finals I did.

3 rd run) greesed the rigth side 270 out

4 th run) 270 greesed rigth side 270 off

5 th run) same

6 th run ) same other side

7 th run ) swicth off other the rigth

8 th run ) for got

I was wearing my orange camos pants, my new giro helment, light bule and dark bule collard shirt. I was on my old AR3s.

I saw Justo and i think i saw skier150.

Yes, you saw me... I got at least 4 of your runs on video, including at least 2 from the finals. You looked good, very smooth!

It was sick. There was a ton of people there tho. It wasn't like I thot it was going to be it looked like this )( not like this ( like I thot.

)

There was like over 200 people there. It must have sucked if you didn't get in the finnals cause if you didn't you only got like 2 runs. I made 8 runs all togather.

1st run) greesed the left side

2 nd run) greesed same side swicth off

Than the finals I did.

3 rd run) greesed the rigth side 270 out

4 th run) 270 greesed rigth side 270 off

5 th run) same

6 th run ) same other side

7 th run ) swicth off other the rigth

8 th run ) for got

I was wearing my orange camos pants, my new giro helment, light bule and dark bule collard shirt. I was on my old AR3s.

I saw Justo and i think i saw skier150.

Hey terr... wish you were therrrr -- I imagine you coulda shown them, no doubt :rock Are you coming back any time soon?

Yeah, I wish I was there, too. After riding the most banked C-boxes in the world at Mammoth I'm sure I would have done pretty well. I definately want to come back to PA for a week or two to hit up some old hills and get some more urban shots for the OHYEAH! promo video. I'll let you know when I'll be in the area, I'll probably ride at BC, CB, Blue, and mabye some other spots.

Oh, and if Steven wants to step up to some handrails, he's invited :naughty

Edit: Does anyone know what the winning tricks were for the snowboarders?

Edited by DHarrisburg