05-06 Terrain Park Crew Announced

BC Iron Works

i love BC the way it is. the "lack" of exposer just means that it wont be as crowed. you can stay to MC all you want. ill be down at BC 3x as offten then you will be boarding all year because you have to worrie about crowds, I dont. so i have a good quiet mtn small lift lines and a park i can progess in quite easily. i by in no means am a good FSer but i try and i dont think 20 minute lines for a hit is gonna help me learn any.

i :wub: BC just the way it is!

Edited by VTmark

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I need to clear some things up, because PAsucks has his facts completly wrong.

Let's start with some info about our groomers. We have five, including a Bombardier with a terrain park package and a new 2004 Pisten Bully with a terrain park package. We also have a new 2004 Zaugg that we use to cut the halfpipe, which is state-of-the-art in the industry. As far as our terrain park features, we build 90% of them in house. Also, as far as national media attention, in just the past few months we were listed in both Freeskier and incorrectly listed in Transworld. And let's not forget that we were the mountain chosen to be featured on Viva la Bam last season, which brought international attention to our resort. We are also hosting a nunch of competitions in our parks this season, including our own SHOWDOWN series, two MASS competitions and a JEEP King of the Mountain qualifier.

I was talking about "groomers" as in the grooming crew. Not the actual equipment. BCparkboy mentioned that they only have one "groomer" that knows how to groom the park.

Also, you may have been "listed" in 2 mags, but you are NEVER featured. MC is almost always featured whenever it comes to park rankings. ooooh Viva La Bam? Thats because Bam lives near BC! It has nothing do to with terrain parks.

Im very proud of you. You are boasting about hosting ho-hum snowboarding events.

PA Sucks ur facts suck alot of high end resorts use rails built by companies... have u hever heard of SUPERPARK? aka now tools rails and thy have the best park out there as well as vail who uses planet, um hood, heavenly??? no ur right no GOOD resorts buy rails, you should argue that some more.. and also isnt the JIB LAB formed from one of those companies and mtn creek just bought the employees? Yeah your right on that one

you are wrong.

Mount hood builds their own.

Heavenly builds their own. Day Franzen owns railsbuilders.com and also builds the park at heavenly.

Vail Builds their own.

Bear Creek = needs to buy them

man you have to be like 14 years old the way you act. you need to grow up and get a life and stop being the arrogant little bitch that you are.

and isnt it a little ironic that you name is "PAsucks"?? how many ski resorts are in New Jersey??? Campgaw... Mountain Creek... and Hidden Valley... how about when you live in a state that has a real mountain you can talk... for now. dont.

man you have to be like 14 years old the way you act. you need to grow up and get a life and stop being the arrogant little bitch that you are.

and isnt it a little ironic that you name is "PAsucks"?? how many ski resorts are in New Jersey??? Campgaw... Mountain Creek... and Hidden Valley... how about when you live in a state that has a real mountain you can talk... for now. dont.

Well... you blew it for the team. Topic closed.