05-06 Terrain Park Crew Announced

BC Iron Works

thats usless.

Not really, if he comes back and again must be flaming our members, and our mountains, then it will get him banned again for probably a week.

Then after that I would imagine he would be gone for life. And unlike the ridecb board, this has much better ways of keeping people who don't belong out :naughty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've had enough of you. Like you coming on here and kissing MC's ass like you own the place wasn't enough, you turn around and call the people on here losers for liking BC? You have still never answered the question as to whether you've even been to BC, so I'm sure you haven't. All you are is an ass-kissing fanboi who thinks because you do it, it must be the best. Enjoy your ban.

Learn to open your eyes and see everything, then maybe you won't be such an ignorant dumbass.

:clap

thinksnow you :rock

im glad to see that im not the only believer in this, thank you guys for ur support, oh and PA sucks, look in transworld alil closer, our s rail, which jiblab i dont think can touch was in it, but guess what an ignorant person like u claimed it was from mountain creek so they printed it, thank god it wasnt a good picture, but i guess if the riders there have to claim stuff from down here is actually mc, thats kinda sad isnt it

Only a 2 people have no prior experience, and all but two travel and compete so they have all seen how things are susposed to be done, the rest have had a background in park building on some level, and the groomer that we work with basically on a daily basis has been to cutters camp a few times. I think as far as park crews go, we have one of the best, even including your very upper level resorts, there is a management here that is fully pumped up about freestyle, not to mention the comments from our riders, which i must say ive heard nuffing but good since the revamped park crew started this year

Are you on drugs?

Every aspect of MC's park BLOWS Bears away.

Except for the huge crowds.

I grew up riding at MC when it was still Vernon Valley / Great Gorge and still love to go there. But weekends there suck because of the huge crowds of people and it gets worse every year.

I rather run to Bear and not have to wait on lift lines or have to go around 50 kids parked in front of a kicker / rail. I can get more runs with more hits then at MC as well.

Only a 2 people have no prior experience, and all but two travel and compete so they have all seen how things are susposed to be done, the rest have had a background in park building on some level, and the groomer that we work with basically on a daily basis has been to cutters camp a few times. I think as far as park crews go, we have one of the best, even including your very upper level resorts, there is a management here that is fully pumped up about freestyle, not to mention the comments from our riders, which i must say ive heard nuffing but good since the revamped park crew started this year

The park last year was awesome and so far this year it is epic with the new stuff.

Does anybody know what kind of skier numbers Bear Creek did last season? Is it alot more than the Doe mountain days?

I'm sure they did more. Most people in the Days of Doe would F it and drive the extra 15 minutes to Blue. I remember riding the lift with a old woman at Blue who spent 10 years skiing at Doe because it was close and not realizing how much bigger and better Blue was. When she realized that she wasted 10 years of her 50's and 60's at Doe she was seriously saddened. Now that BC has this great park you have people driving past bigger mountains to ride at BC instead. My brother said it was packed last weekend. I see this as a bad thing for our BC PASR members. The place has a great park, but more and more people are realizing it and the place probably won't be able to accomadate the crowds.

im glad to see that im not the only believer in this, thank you guys for ur support, oh and PA sucks, look in transworld alil closer, our s rail, which jiblab i dont think can touch was in it, but guess what an ignorant person like u claimed it was from mountain creek so they printed it, thank god it wasnt a good picture, but i guess if the riders there have to claim stuff from down here is actually mc, thats kinda sad isnt it

yeah i saw that in transworld. pissed me off because they are using Bear to advertise for MC. I have never been to MC, but from what i hear it gets super crowded. Dont get me wrong, from pics i have seen they have a pretty sick park to, but that was pretty retarted claiming the S-rail as their own.

yeah i saw that in transworld. pissed me off because they are using Bear to advertise for MC. I have never been to MC, but from what i hear it gets super crowded. Dont get me wrong, from pics i have seen they have a pretty sick park to, but that was pretty retarted claiming the S-rail as their own.

well mountain creek is sick.. i love the place but thats a kind of mountain that you have to go there in the morning during the week.. cause at night it gets EXTREMELY icy.. and on weekends.. forget it hahha soooo crowded but if you go at the right day i usually never see lines cause im there weekday mornings

im reallly hoping to make it out to BC a couple times this year during the week.. i love not having any classes on Tuesday or Thursdays haha

you guys only work with one "groomer"? That says it all. MC's park crew ARE the park groomers has 4 park groomers and all of them have 5+ years of park experience. So how can you compare yourself to "uppler level" resorts when you can't even compare with MC?

Why don't you stop with the childish insults and answer the questions this time. You probaly won't because you know you are wrong.

PA sucks man just grow up.. honestly no one cares for your childish little remarks about mountain creek.. im gonna go on a mt creek website and be like oh you cant even compare mc to whistler and blah blah blah..

GROW UP! mountain creek doesnt care about you so why make these stupid rants? id understand if you were the owner of the mt.. but ummm your NOT!

PA sucks man just grow up.. honestly no one cares for your childish little remarks about mountain creek.. im gonna go on a mt creek website and be like oh you cant even compare mc to whistler and blah blah blah..

GROW UP! mountain creek doesnt care about you so why make these stupid rants? id understand if you were the owner of the mt.. but ummm your NOT!

bla bla....BCparkkid is full of himself and its interesting fun to prove him wrong. Its completely unbelievable for him to say that his park crew (aka a crew that NOONE has ever heard of in the industry) is comparable to that of "upper level" resorts. YET, as GOOD as they are NO mags features Bear Creek, no mags have any photos (except ONE time), no mags rank them as being worth anything in park review, NO promoters host any bigtime events in their park. WHY? Seriously, WHY? Because BCs parks is "so-so" at best. Average. If it were ANYTHING special, it would be getting more national recognition like MC has for years. ! So I guess in his head his crew rocks! :rock

Pure comedy! :lol:

Also, didnt someone post that Bear Creek actually has to buy some of their rails? No reputable resort "buys" rails. They build em. All of em.

Edited by PAsucks

bla bla....BCparkkid is full of himself and its interesting fun to prove him wrong. Its completely unbelievable for him to say that his park crew (aka a crew that NOONE has ever heard of in the industry) is comparable to that of "upper level" resorts. YET, as GOOD as they are NO mags features Bear Creek, no mags have any photos (except ONE time), no mags rank them as being worth anything! So I guess in his head his crew rocks! :rock

what about the photo in transworld that was claimed to be MC?

what about the photo in transworld that was claimed to be MC?

one photo? thats nothing. It was a shot that a snowboarder mailed into to transworld and incorrectly labled it as MC. It was transworlds fault, not MC's. Plus that Srail is super ghetto. Mc's is solid.

bla bla....BCparkkid is full of himself and its interesting fun to prove him wrong. Its completely unbelievable for him to say that his park crew (aka a crew that NOONE has ever heard of in the industry) is comparable to that of "upper level" resorts. YET, as GOOD as they are NO mags features Bear Creek, no mags have any photos (except ONE time), no mags rank them as being worth anything in park review, NO promoters host any bigtime events in their park. WHY? Seriously, WHY? Because BCs parks is "so-so" at best. Average. If it were ANYTHING special, it would be getting more national recognition like MC has for years. ! So I guess in his head his crew rocks! :rock

Also, didnt someone post that Bear Creek actually has to buy some of their rails? No reputable resort "buys" rails. They build em. All of em.

mt bachelor uses planet rails. are they not as reputible as MC? im sure travis parker would beg to differ. as would all of the other riders there. they were ranked in transworlds top ten parks, and i didnt see MC anywhere in the top ten

Edited by eat strawberries

I feel like I need to clear some things up, because PAsucks has his facts completly wrong.

Let's start with some info about our groomers. We have five, including a Bombardier with a terrain park package and a new 2004 Pisten Bully with a terrain park package. We also have a new 2004 Zaugg that we use to cut the halfpipe, which is state-of-the-art in the industry. As far as our terrain park features, we build 90% of them in house. Also, as far as national media attention, in just the past few months we were listed in both Freeskier and incorrectly listed in Transworld. And let's not forget that we were the mountain chosen to be featured on Viva la Bam last season, which brought international attention to our resort. We are also hosting a bunch of competitions in our parks this season, including our own SHOWDOWN series, two MASS competitions and a JEEP King of the Mountain qualifier.

Edited by bearcreek_chick

PA Sucks ur facts suck alot of high end resorts use rails built by companies... have u hever heard of SUPERPARK? aka now tools rails and thy have the best park out there as well as vail who uses planet, um hood, heavenly??? no ur right no GOOD resorts buy rails, you should argue that some more.. and also isnt the JIB LAB formed from one of those companies and mtn creek just bought the employees? Yeah your right on that one