05-06 Terrain Park Crew Announced

BC Iron Works

:( I just wanted to quick appoligize for some of the comments i made yesturday, i said somethings that someone in my position shouldnt, i just wanted to explain that im very passionate about Bear Creek, its my job, home, and life, i grew up there, and well, i was just defending it and the locals and so on, i dont want anyone to take effence to anything i said, Im ready for one heck of a season, and the only thing that made me say those things is i hate negativity, it will get us no where in the long run, i wish we could all get along and be a family, but yea anyway!

Lets rock 2005/2006 season! its ryte around the corner!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Bear Creak better than when it was Doe mountain? I only skied there once back in 10th grade. Last winter the only PA skiing I did was Blue mountain.

HAHAAHAA!! you won't believe it, until you see it.. Join us for a PASR day there sometime this upcoming season..

:( I just wanted to quick appoligize for some of the comments i made yesturday, i said somethings that someone in my position shouldnt, i just wanted to explain that im very passionate about Bear Creek, its my job, home, and life, i grew up there, and well, i was just defending it and the locals and so on, i dont want anyone to take effence to anything i said, Im ready for one heck of a season, and the only thing that made me say those things is i hate negativity, it will get us no where in the long run, i wish we could all get along and be a family, but yea anyway!

Lets rock 2005/2006 season! its ryte around the corner!

Don't worry about. Especially in your position, you work on the park staff of a ski resort in PA. There are people in politics and business who never apologize for comments made. At least you were defending the place that you work for. Your not going to upset anyone on this board by doing that.

gurp, every time i was at boulder last year (for the z games, on several occasions) the park sucked. yeah, they had the downkink rail with a gap onto it, but they closed it as soon as the comp was over. they had the finals on a course with no jumps at all, and every other rail was ride on.

bear has improved a ton since it was doe mountain. the snowmaking in my opinion is the best around, and they actually have legitimate sized jumps too.

well i just had to mention my home mountain, cause like noone ever skis it on here, so i had to acknowledge it.

I would get a pass to BB, but it's further away from my house, so i wouldn't be able to get rides as much. I went to BB a few times last year, and i was very impressed with the parks, except that stupid berm in the middle of nowhere :confused

• 1 month later...

Personally i like riding bear more than mountain creek. the only thing mountain creek has over bear is a nice super pipe. the jumps arent any bigger. hell, if anything mountain creek needs to work on making their jumps better because they were a lil weak last year. no doubt they have advanced rails..but how many ways can u ride a rollercoaster? seriously. u can definately better perfect ur skills at bear creek. mountain creek hosted a nice usasa event though.

the only thing mountain creek has over bear is a nice super pipe. the jumps arent any bigger.

Are you on drugs?

Every aspect of MC's park BLOWS Bears away. How many times do we have to go over this!>>!>!!????

-MC has the Jiblab....ie some of the best jibs in the country. The jibs at Bear Creek look like a couple of amatuers from metal class built them.

-MC knows how to setup jibs. Bear does not. Bear Creeks park is like a park you would see 5 years ago. Very oldschool!

-Variety. MC has every jib imaginable and MULTIPLEs of some. Bear Creek has the basics

-Amount of features. MC has sooo many more features its not even comparable

-Pipe. Does Bear Creek even have a pipe?

-Events - MC is hosting a Grand Prix event!!!!! That says it all!!!! whats the most prestigous event that Bear hosts? hmmmm a USASA??? wooop deee dooooo!!! Also, MC was chosen to host this years Transworld Trans-Am and other sick events. WHY? because their park is the best in the area.

ALL you little PA whiners can keep claiming about Bear Creek but we all know in the back of your minds you KNOW that MC blows it away. ........ losers.

Oh yea...Isnt Bear only 500vertical feet total? Umm correct me if im wrong, but more than one of MC's parks have DOUBLE the vertical of BEars entire mountain!!! Comparing Bear Creek to Mountain Creek is like comparing Mountain Creek to Whistler!!!!! ie. Not even in the same league!!!

Edited by PAsucks

I couldn't care less about parks or this discussion, but PAsucks, it's pretty obvious you get your ass kicked all day in elementary school, then hit the MB's like a big tough guy.

If people wanna hype up their own hills, WTF do you care?

And has it ever occurred to you that the more riders you try and get to come to MC, the longer the lines will be? I seriously doubt some 4th grader like you has any stock in MC, so why try and make it more crowded than it already is?

Listen: people are hating you in school all day, so why not act like a human at night and maybe someone will like you? Friends are a good thing. Try it. Heck, even we'd be willing to give you a shot.

Now, pull that stick out off your butt and go help an old lady across the street.

This is an eyewitness rant from one person on MC from another board...

Yo me and my friends left our town around 6:30 to get to mountain creek it takes about an hour to get there like 40 mins with him driving......we get to vernon and the line to the fuckin parking lot was backed up about 3-4 miles i said iy ahd to be a fuckin car wreck but sure enough nearly every lot was full people parking on the side of the roads fuckin people parking in the woods ....THEN i looked at the lift line from the road because i was about to shit myself and it was about 1/2 way up the side of the trail i think there we a total of 2 lines open (runs) and we sad FUCK IT! but the best part was waiting 2 and a fuckin HALF hours To find the delay So A big FUCK YOU to MC Crew and i am nEVER going back on the weekend ever again.....adn another thing the time it took us to drive there and back we should have jsut went to vermont.....:-( so what ever im just blowing some steam off..... we got back did some urban rails some nice kickers and had a better time than we would have trying to hit a 2 inch rail with 4000000000 people waiting to do it too...... I sould have predictied this ...

PA SUCKS, you prove how dumb you are, by saying things like you, do, does mountain creek have a park setup yet, and have you even been able to drop in if they do, since the place is so busy and all, also our rails look amature, well, the jib lab stuff in the past was impressive but the surface is pretty inconsistent, if you wanna hit a builtproff rail, why dont you try out some of out rail at be, josh bogert is the man, and that why EVERYONE rants about his rails, You know i just dont get it, you say how much we suck and all, and that you dont come here so why do u even bother to post retarded comments in here?

bla bla bla..you guys are fools and the best part about it?>>> you know you are.

I've already made my points, its obvious you guys are afraid to face the truth. Deal with it, BC sucks!

Oh yea, BCparkdork....the day you guys learn how to build a park is the day you can start spraying shit from your mouth...Until then, shut it cuz you suck...

ps. i just seen the latest transworld and there was like 10 photos of mountain creek in it......Hmmmm.. how many photos of bear creek?

you lose!

dude, go to bear and see for yourself that its not the joke you are making it out to be. the jumps arent the greatest yet, but they havent even been open for a week. the new u box thing is probably the sickest rail i've ever hit, and thats including stuff from up north or out west. the setup is perfect. it was all built by hand, its its way more solid than any of the planet rails they had last year. did you know that they are building a big jump line in their tubing park right now? there's jumps in there that are 50+. sure, the pipe may not be as good as creek, but the vert just isnt there, we make do with what we have. oh, and lift tickets arent as expensive and you hardly ever have to wait in the lift line, let alone wait to hit a feature.

you are a moron, plain and simple. no one ever said the jiblab sucks. they obviously know how to build jibs, or they wouldnt have jobs anymore, thats not what we are arguing. and i hate to break it to you, boxes were around long before the jiblab "invented" them. ever gone to a skatepark before? its the same concept, except they are made out of steel and plastic instead of steel and wood.

PA SUCKS.. i have all the love for Mountain Creek ive been a season pass holder there for 3 years now and have gone up who knows how many times.. i love the place its amazing i nver have a problem there cause i always go up on tuesdays and thursday mornings.. i agree with everything you say about creek its sick as hell.. prolly one of the sickest parks ive riden at in my entire life.. sometimes though if you catch a bad day up there its not the greatest but they still have so many sick jibs but i dont agree with you about bear creek

BUT.. im not gonna sit here and brag about MC like you do.. so dude you need to grow up i mean come on this is the biggest forum of the most friendly people.. we never agrue really or fight over stuff in here untill you sign on and start making theses dumass rants about how MC is better then every other mt.. do you own mt creek? do you work their? are you part of this jilb lab crew? no one from MC give a damn about you and your stupid little rants on here about how amazing they are so just drop it and for once in your life just be chill and come on grow the f*ck up

Are you on drugs?

Every aspect of MC's park BLOWS Bears away. How many times do we have to go over this!>>!>!!????

-MC has the Jiblab....ie some of the best jibs in the country. The jibs at Bear Creek look like a couple of amatuers from metal class built them.

-MC knows how to setup jibs. Bear does not. Bear Creeks park is like a park you would see 5 years ago. Very oldschool!

-Variety. MC has every jib imaginable and MULTIPLEs of some. Bear Creek has the basics

-Amount of features. MC has sooo many more features its not even comparable

-Pipe. Does Bear Creek even have a pipe?

-Events - MC is hosting a Grand Prix event!!!!! That says it all!!!! whats the most prestigous event that Bear hosts? hmmmm a USASA??? wooop deee dooooo!!! Also, MC was chosen to host this years Transworld Trans-Am and other sick events. WHY? because their park is the best in the area.

ALL you little PA whiners can keep claiming about Bear Creek but we all know in the back of your minds you KNOW that MC blows it away. ........ losers.

Oh yea...Isnt Bear only 500vertical feet total? Umm correct me if im wrong, but more than one of MC's parks have DOUBLE the vertical of BEars entire mountain!!! Comparing Bear Creek to Mountain Creek is like comparing Mountain Creek to Whistler!!!!! ie. Not even in the same league!!!

Ok, I've had enough of you. Like you coming on here and kissing MC's ass like you own the place wasn't enough, you turn around and call the people on here losers for liking BC? You have still never answered the question as to whether you've even been to BC, so I'm sure you haven't. All you are is an ass-kissing fanboi who thinks because you do it, it must be the best. Enjoy your ban.

Learn to open your eyes and see everything, then maybe you won't be such an ignorant dumbass.

Ok, I've had enough of you. Like you coming on here and kissing MC's ass like you own the place wasn't enough, you turn around and call the people on here losers for liking BC? You have still never answered the question as to whether you've even been to BC, so I'm sure you haven't. All you are is an ass-kissing fanboi who thinks because you do it, it must be the best. Enjoy your ban.

Learn to open your eyes and see everything, then maybe you won't be such an ignorant dumbass.

:clap

Yeah I enjoy this site so much more than sites like newschoolers.com, which is more like hatefest.com. Its all about the constructive criticism on this site when members disagree. Any bets on what PASUCKS next member name will be when he signs up for a new account?