Snowboard Bindings

stevePSSC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now i have 04' Drake Mikey LeBlanc's and they are very light and i love em..

but im lookin for new ones.. what are some opinions? i always heard burton bindings break alot and arent worth the money.. so lets hear it

I got Burton Customs and love them! You are probably talking about the Burton Freestyles. They pretty much suck. A few of my friends have flows and they are pleased with them so far. I also hear ride makes a solid binding. They're a little on the heavier side but it all depends on wat you as a rider wants!

The new rome bindings are killer. Demo'd them last year, super comfy very responsive.

Salomon's are probably the most durable binding on the market, they don't look thebest but are a great value.

Technine makes come nice binding that ride very well

Rides are sick, enough said

K2's new Formula and A-Team's are sick bindings, They really stepped up their binding program this season.

Burton Bindings speak for themselves. If you look at what most pros are riding, they are on Cartels.

What are you mainly riding, park?

The new rome bindings are killer. Demo'd them last year, super comfy very responsive.

Salomon's are probably the most durable binding on the market, they don't look thebest but are a great value.

Technine makes come nice binding that ride very well

Rides are sick, enough said

K2's new Formula and A-Team's are sick bindings, They really stepped up their binding program this season.

Burton Bindings speak for themselves. If you look at what most pros are riding, they are on Cartels.

What are you mainly riding, park?

yeah park all the way for me.. barely every leave the park

SPI's are tight bindings, but for a park binding (softer more forgiving) there's way better values, although 200 isn't bad. The rome 390's sell for 170, and are sick for rome's first attempt at bindings. Way comfy and pretty light binding.

The k2 formulas are my favorite binding for this season. Like i said before, they really upped their binding program. super cush ankle strap, cored and easily rotatable highback, and a good mix of being nice and buttery but still responsive when needed. they sell for 160 ( i think thats our shelf price)

whatever you do, don't get flow's

Edited by RomeOp

I find that the Nidecker Carbon 900s are the most durable on the market. I have over 100+ days on mine. Ya figure I work at the mountain all day from 730 to 7 p.m. (even 10:30 p.m.) all night (that's a doubble day compared to most), plus going to Hunter, Killington, Telluride, and a bunch of other places besides work.

Nidecker is not as popluar in the US but are worth the money. You can buy them at Mike and Matt's in PA or Pelican in NJ.

Check them out:

http://www.nidecker.com

Look at every am/pro snowboarder who doesn't have a binding sponsor. They ride Burton bindings. That's because they're freaking awesome. Cartels are around $220 this season with tax and are a steal.

yeah i was just up at the loft lookin at boots, bindings and pants.. also my bro just got the 06' K2 World Wide Weapon board.. its sick..

i was lookin at the cartels actually.. im a big fan of the toe cap

yeah park all the way for me.. barely every leave the park

yeah i was just up at the loft lookin at boots, bindings and pants.. also my bro just got the 06' K2 World Wide Weapon board.. its sick..

i was lookin at the cartels actually.. im a big fan of the toe cap

What about drake super sports? I have the set from last year, and i love them! They are super flexible, comfy, and look gnarly. About the capstrap- drakes new 06 super sports have the DFS, which is somewhat like the capstrap.

nidecker has some amazing things going on with their bidings, the best on the market in my opinion. the pro 800s are a great binding for around $220 and if you're looking to spend around the 200 price range its definetely worth the extra $20. they have nice soft highbacks for park but are still quite stiff enough to be very responsive. the toe strap is changable from a cap to a regular strap.

and burton didnt come out with the cap strap, it was actually technines idea but burton bought the idea out of them because they're so rich.

i've also heard a lot of good things about the solomans although i dont know too much about them and ive never ridden them

nideckers whole binding lineup is definetely worth checking out, www.nidecker.com