The lights r on the snow is Blowing at CB

messr2006

That's awesome, I just watched a snow maker guy check the snow guns. Happy Day! I'm up here in Syracuse, NY today and its suppose to snow 4-8 inches overnight. I can't ski in it though, but who cares. Snow for everyone! Haha.

Ok so i just looked at the CB live cam and unless my Eyes are wrong i believe they r making snow. :rock:wiggle I not sure look for ur self

CAmelback Cam

Camelback is definately making snow. But they kinda had too .. Shawnee was predicting opening up Thanksgiving weekend ... cant have Camelback not make snow !

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Camelback is definately making snow. But they kinda had too .. Shawnee was predicting opening up Thanksgiving weekend ... cant have Camelback not make snow !

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

CB is so gonna win the race this year.. or atleast I think they will, they have the best snowmaking system

I'm pretty sure tonight we'll see the start of it all :) With these high temps barelly getting above freezing in the next week, CB should be blowing almost 24 hours a day. I think they could easielly open the mountain by monday... I think they're gonna wait till they have very good coverage though.

I'm hoping the cold weather is here to stay. :rofl

I still Say first week in Dec for C-Back and BM.

Looking at the cam the piles of snow are still there and that's a good thing. The NWS says it should switch over to snow after 12 p.m. I am a little skeptical of that, proll more like 3 p.m.

Anyway low tonight is 22 so they should be able to make snow again the next few days. I would think an early December opening for all mountains in area is a fair guess at this point.

Hang in there the cold weather is on its way! :)

Check out Accuweather:

http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-stor...ler=0&article=4

and NWS:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?...x=127&map.y=121