Grooming Tonight?

librider

Does anyone know if camelback will be grooming tonight? I Am goign tommorw and i would rather have it groomed than have all those spots of powder all over the park. Powder=Kills Park.

Agreed...Pow does suck :lol

I'm sure they will groom everything since they don't have the whole mountain open. I would say there is a very very very outside chance that they would leave Marjies ungroomed...but that has to be like 1% as Jeff said before....Everything else will be groomed, unless there groomers all blow up tonight...

I was there today, I have to admit I liked the powder at times. It would have been great if my legs were broken in. They were killing me in the bumps. The parks jumps were not that much fun, they were more like mounds of snow, they had no lips at all. I saw some kid with like a goldish, brownish jacket today with a pasr sticker on there helmet, I hope they groom for tomorrow

Almost positive I met up with LineSki, and if not I'm gonna feel like an idiot. He came up to me and said, "You remember me right?" and I said yes, because I was almost positive it was him, but if it wasn't I got really confused, haha. I also met up with dthmtluncrn and zaldon at the base of the quad. They weren't hard to miss considering their helmets were covered with stickers.

There were tons of skiers and snowboarders totally killing it in the park today, it was awesome. I'm so tired though, I've been hiking and skiing straight (besides a 8-hour sleep) for 24 hours. So much fun...

I'd say they should really groom it out tonight because it'll get cruddy if they don't. The fresh snow was absolutely amazing though, oh my god. There were already edges on the sides of the trails to ski around in and you could totally screw around on everything with no worries of rocks or pain. Best opening day ever.

Edited by lurker

Spent all day there today. The park got packed down by the end of the day. They need to groom, but most of the mountain wasn't "choppy" at closing. The exception of coarse is maries. I can't imagine the wouldn't groom everything. I'll be there on sunday again.

Best opening day I could have asked for. I'm not sure it was worth the wait, but it's certainly something to brag about... "8+ inches first day of the season" :thumb

Did they groom up Marjie's yet? I have this really wicked need to ski really really fast... and not on upper cleopatra... I think the racers will agree with me on this one... if they can catch up to me, that is... :nana

You gonna be around this weekend?

We can chinese downhill down marjies, threw the base area, down to the stevenson, down nile...and see who wins...sounds like a good race to me :devil:

I'll be making turns at CB at 8am saturday...Be there all day

I find it amazing skidude that we have never met, or racerchik. Im always looking for a tall kid with a race team jacket. I will be looking saturday.

No race team jacket for me....I will probably be in a blue jacket...If its cold.

We will see eachother, eventually <_<

Chinese downhill... HELL YEAH. Can't make it to CB on saturday though... i think you all should come up friday... it'll be intense... lol. If Marjie's is groomed its going to be one hella fast night for me... Get the whole crew... I'm ready for the youngins.... lol, and Doug, we can have our own little "old enough to buy smut" age bracket for the race... lol

So yeah... no one answered me yet... did marjie's get groomed yet? lol

Its been groomed EVERY night since they opened...And will be groomed everynight until they have all there trails open. At that point they might think about leaving one ungroomed (My guess woudl be asp)