Skimom Kills it at KMart

Ski

Skimom was ripping it up this week at a race camp at Killington, culminating in a 5th place finish in GS. Go 'Mom! :rock

In today's opening ASRA GS, 'Mom cut a headwall gate on the Highline course headwall, but didn't hold an edge on the shear face and had an epic crash that left her bruised and sporting an ice pack or two.

Anyone else a little envious of a 'Mom like that? ;)

Hey, thanks, guys. Ha, ha, since I'm posting at 8:30 AM on a perfect ski day I bet you figured out that it's taking me a few extra ice packs to get back on the slopes. The good news is that there is nothing seriously wrong, and I will be skiing again in no time.

Edited by skimom

Stupid powder snow...at least you get a break until 1/7/06.

I was thinking she should for-run swain/brantling...and mountain creek :lol:

But luckily for us the stupid powder at CB by the end of the day was in a few piles, with some nice hardpack in the middle :D

Go mom! Can't wait to go head to head w/ her in some ASRA's this year....she better be wearing her super-speed suit :nana

I'll race you, Atomic, adjusted for age and gender. But be aware, I have the ultimate weapon - a hand-me-down speed suit from one of our fastest messageboard members. And, he left his "fast germs" in it.