Crazy night?

Ski

They are already canceling tonight's school events and a day off tomorrow is almost guaranteed...if the timing is right, this might be one of those crazy nights to be stranded at a local ski area. I'm gettin' psyched about tonight.

Looks like mostly ice coming our way, you and 'dude should be happy...

Accuweather.com is now putting the Poconos in the 3-6 inch accumulation band. As of 11:00AM it's already snowing in Harrisburg and snow should begin here in the A between 1:00PM and 2:00PM. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...woo hoo

Tomorrows forecast

"here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory, falling on my head like a new emotion..."

And for tonight, I hesitate to use:

"ice, ice baby....."

Edited by Discordial

Yeah Tussey is open. Not to get on BC's case but Tussey opened with 100% of their trails. :P

Not sure exacly how much has fallen because there is a lot of existing snow here, but its certainly a lot. They're calling for 3 to 5 inches and we're in a Winter Storm Warning.

While that very well may be a very happy valley, this is why it got its name

http://www.soton.ac.uk/~knoblies/images/So...03/drinking.jpg[/img]

On the weekend everyone's happy.

Ha...educate a few brain cells...kill a few brain cells...

Oh, and Montage was great from 4 to about 6:30pm...Boomer and Cannonball are open and there was sort of the best of both worlds, with about 1" of new snow on hardpack...but then the sleet started mixing in. Still snowing like crazy toward Tanglwood, though.

It was a fun night up at montage tonight. We .were hittin up the 40" flat box . But the Park guy took it down and was pissed because of insurance shit. But hopefully the park opens up soon. All of the rails and boxes they have are nice. For anyone who wants to see them, go over on the bottom of spike and take a look.

It was a fun night up at montage tonight. We .were hittin up the 40" flat box . But the Park guy took it down and was pissed because of insurance shit. But hopefully the park opens up soon. All of the rails and boxes they have are nice. For anyone who wants to see them, go over on the bottom of spike and take a look.

that flat box didn't seem like 40 feet to me...but i guess i was wrong. I only got to hit it once... :angry:

that flat box didn't seem like 40 feet to me...but i guess i was wrong. I only got to hit it once... :angry:

Me to, but the guy said it was 40, but i dont no. If i had to guess it looked like a 25 or 30 but no matter what it was cool. Did you hut that jump on cannonball, if so how was it? I had to leave just when it was gettin the final touches.

Me to, but the guy said it was 40, but i dont no. If i had to guess it looked like a 25 or 30 but no matter what it was cool. Did you hut that jump on cannonball, if so how was it? I had to leave just when it was gettin the final touches.

if i can find a ride up there today i'll do a quick measure with my board. I'm not a huge fan of jumps, more into boxes and rails...that jump was a bit too big for me this early in the season :( . I did watch one boarder ( the guy who said he was on the park crew) hit it, he started from the top of the quad and didn't carve once, but he didn't clear the top of the headwall. Front of his board landed about half a foot before. He probably got it if he tried again. Whether he cleared it or not, it was massive.