PASR Day Jan. 15th

Metz the Jersey boy

What about the possibility of riding MC late, then staying at a hotel right by blue for the night, then having an early morning session at blue on monday, judging its a national holiday, and I'm off from school, and most people are off from work....it seems like a good idea. That way nobody has to drive home or get picked up at blue late at night...we can all just leave whenever the next day, and possibly get a group rate at a hotel.

Edited by justin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the deal with this NextSnow Competition thing?

Are we still going to be able to ride the park, or will it be closed?

well im hoping they are going to have Khyber or Khyper whatever the name of that trail is closed off for the Next snowsearch but still leave Indian open to the public.. no matter what atleast one trail of their park should be open to the public and not closed off for the comp

She could be PapaSteezes new girlfriend :lol , Steeze it's nice that your back posting again. Your an even bigger post whore then me. Because of you I say mad steezy to immigrants on chairlifts...See you on the slopes soon.

Doug

you have a problem with immigrants?

Whats the deal with this NextSnow Competition thing?

Are we still going to be able to ride the park, or will it be closed?

Every mountain has had a different format in previous years. If it is a "true to form" qualifier, then 35 kids will stay together as a group, then they should session a box, hit one jump, do some slalom gates, then put it all together for a slopestyle. MC limited the event to 35 participants - so I doubt they will close the park for this, they probably will just fence off a couple of features.

We are definitly going on Sunday. I have room to shuttle from the CB parking lot. I would like to leave by about 6AM

I am officially re-hijacking this topic. WHO IS COMING ON SUNDAY??? Post official yes's and no's on here. Papasteeze is running the Camelback shuttle, and I'll be running the central jersey/blue mtn. shuttle. PM me for a ride.

Nope...I would if i had money. but I have to save up money now that I dont get a refund since I backed out on the trip I was suppose to go on friday till monday. damnit