PASR Day Jan. 15th

Metz the Jersey boy

Alright everyone. PASR date is set for Jan. 15th. We've already got papasteeze and nipples coming, hopefully ridge too. Dominant will be there as well, hopefully showcasing his vertical stylings. I'm hosting, and I hope everyone will make the trip out. Who knows, if enough people show up I might even get off my skis and onto my board so you can all have a good laugh... lol. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or leave them on here. I'll be checking this thread often just in case. Later peeps.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, alright, you win. Thats an excusable absence. I want to see people there, though. Lots of people! Group rates are a possiblity, as are a few other ideas I'm mulling over. We might even have prizes donated from a local ski shop for freestyle and speed competitions.

There is also a nextsnow competition that day that Nipples will be in. Should be a lot of fun for us PA people to have a Jersey boy show us around. I believe Ridge will want to come out also. Thanks for stepping up to the plate! We are looking forward to it. Let's get some of the BC Crew out too!

Alright people, this is not the response I'm looking for here. Lets make this an awesome day! As of right now I have secured prizes for the freestyle competition (I'll find judges) and the speed competition which it appears as of now will be in everyone's favorite format: thats right, chinese downhill. The prizes are coming courtesy of Jose Batista at Pelican Ski and Snowboard Shop in Whitehouse, New Jersey, and that man knows how to hook it up, so they'll be sweet to be sure.

In response to everyone's excuses:

Zonked- ditch them, they're not half as fun as me and papasteeze

Doug- i don't care what you have to do, make it!

Sredding- you can go to PA any day. Jersey is a special place. I won't even hide my accent. It sounds goofy, I swear. lol

However, if anyone has a better date in mind for Mountain Creek, talk it up in here and let me or papasteeze know the results. I just want to see a lot of peeps out tearing it up on the mountain together, because after all, isn't that what this site is all about?

Zonked- ditch them, they're not half as fun as me and papasteeze

You know, You're so right. Unfortently It's easier said then done. I really really want to make it but it's with Young Life (a youth group-I honestly just went to go skiing ha) and we already paid the money for it so I can't just waste my parents money.

I know it may be difficult, but you guys have fun without me! ok?

if its for Young Life, i'll let it go Zonked. I can't tell ya how many youth group ski trips I went on... :D Are you gone all weekend, or just that sunday? I'm going to mull things over with papasteeze, but this may become a PASR WEEEKEND at Mountain Creek so we can get as many people up there as possible.

Can't wait to see ya out there ThinkSnow

maybe doug will even head up after he's done chiseling out a tombstone...

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

I gotta really good feeeling about this PASR day. I'll start hitting up the BC crew, there is some mad talent over there and this way they can sample their park. BC is the most progressive park in our area. I'll make sure to bring the banners and scope a section of the cafeteria.

lol, good call there Doug.

I've got a Season pass at Camelback. I head down to blue a lot though and attempt to find you and the other guys, but I never find anyone... lol. Well, that and I can nab me up some sheetz on the way home.

During the warm months I work in the proshop at a driving range. This winter I'm doing construction, building a house down in Lavalette, NJ at the shore.

I commute down to the shore every day, its only a 1:15 ride though, same as to the mountain. if I get wasted I just get a room. they're cheap this time of year.

The range I work at is actually on 22, a little bit further into the state, in a town called Branchburg. Yeah, definitely not the same rush... but its almost as hard, so that keeps me in it... we'll end up meeting on the quad while trying to hit on the same 45 year old woman... sometimes crazy stuff happens that way

lol

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

I know exactly the driving range. I sometimes do work in Flemington and in Somerville. Did you know that Jon Bon Jovi has relatives in central Jersey that own a funeral home called Bongiovi(sp.?) funeral home. How far is mountain creek from Newton NJ? Maybe I could go to Mountain Creek for a few hours if I'm doing work in Newton or Hackettstown. I see the billboards when I'm up that way. When I talk to 45 year old women on the lifts, I say "How you doing" like Joey on Friends and I always get a good response but no room keys like the studs in Aspen Extreme.

Doug- Somerville is not joking 2 towns over from me. I shoot pool in a bar leauge throughout somerville and manville. We'll have to meet up for a drink sometime. Mt. Creek is actually really close to newton... I'll get you directions tomorrow, but i can't see it being longer than half an hour.

Was Jesus a skier? I bet he skied on his birthday... :banghead not at Blue mountain though, they're closed that day :lol He must have skied Camelback. Jersey what do you do for a living? Do you have a season pass somewhere?

acculy most theologans and many historians beleive that jesus was acculy born around Jannuary 5th or so.

ski999... Rumor has it you can rip...

:yes he can.

It's up in the air right now. I thought I was gonna have plenty of money, but after a speeding ticket today, I'm out $155 and I need to start saving for when my insurance compnay catches word of it :banghead