PASR Day Jan. 15th

Metz the Jersey boy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize its going to be completely ridiculous, but we're also there to support nipples and his high flying adventures. Look at it this way man, we get to go out on the busiest day of the year and spread the word about PASR. With all the people on that mountain I bet we can grab at least 100 more people for the site. I'm not much a fan of skiing on busy weekends either, but hey, we're still going to be on snow.

And another thing- do you have any idea how many hotties are going to be out there that weekend? You're going to be bringing your freestyle a-game in front of how many chicks with some sweet prizes on the line... its like a mini x-games, only without fruity medals. Any day on snow is a good day.

hmm well Metz i didnt look at it that way and your right haha illbe there none the less with papasteeze and nipple.. hopefully i can still meet them up at cb for a free ride to creek :)

im gonna have to send a couple bucks to papa in the mail for some stickers so i can start handing a shit load out to some fellow riders

Doug- hey man, I don't know how to be anything other than super optimistic. I guess I look at it this way: I get out to the poconos twice a week to go skiing and I live about an hour and a half away, so why can't everyone make the trip out to jersey once a season? I'm not by anymeans implying that I'm better or more hardcore than anyone else just because i make the drive, cause I know people like poconooceancity drive even further. I'm just sayin, make the trip people! It'll be worth it, trust me.

Dominant- Thats the way to be bro. I was just hyping the site to a bunch of people yesterday while i was in the ski shop. handed out 2 stickers... told a bunch more people. Hopefully everyone can think about that when they're thinking of coming up that weekend. Its going to be a sick time. I'll catch ya'll later

EDIT: And by the way, did dominant and i mention that Creek has the best park within 400 miles?

Edited by Metz the Jersey boy

hmm if i can find out how m uch this wiil cost me i might go. papa think u can give me a ride as well i fi can go?

AH yep -- just find a way to get to Camelback early morning and I will be happy to as many as I can fit. We may have 2 cars.. not for sure yet, but strong possibility.

Yeah, definitely think we'll be alright if we're in a group. If people need rides I'm willing to take people. If I get that ski rack I was asking for tomorrow I can take 3 people. Let me know if there's interest. It might only be 2 though. I have this chick rider who might be coming also. She's pretty hot, and she's a bartender at one of central NJ's most infamous bars. Everyone try and let me know by Jan. 5th if they're going. I'm going to head up there that weekend to finalize things with Mt. Creek as far as any discount we can get. The sooner I get 15, the sooner I get the group rate...

Yeah, definitely think we'll be alright if we're in a group. If people need rides I'm willing to take people. If I get that ski rack I was asking for tomorrow I can take 3 people. Let me know if there's interest. It might only be 2 though. I have this chick rider who might be coming also. She's pretty hot, and she's a bartender at one of central NJ's most infamous bars. Everyone try and let me know by Jan. 5th if they're going. I'm going to head up there that weekend to finalize things with Mt. Creek as far as any discount we can get. The sooner I get 15, the sooner I get the group rate...

alright nice haha well its always better when its crowded if your in a big group.. anywho

papa ill be there just give me a time and a meeting place and ill meet you up at Camelback..

Justin- you can catch a ride with me if you want. I've got a rack on my car now and I'll be able to fit 3 people if you know of others that need rides. since papasteeze is running rides out of camelback, I'd probably prefer to run them out of Blue so more Blue riders and skiers can come. If CB is closer for you, let me know. I'm up for anything.

Wow, I can't wait for the 15th.

I thought I would never be riding MC this year. I know it'll be crowded, but i'm thinking the beginner slopes and stuff will take the most impact, MC has that Burton LTR center there. Also I know i'll be in the park 99% of the time, and since you need a park pass, etc. the park may not be as crowded.

This is going to be soooooo sick, I am so exicited to ride MC's park. This is going to improve my riding so much.

Wow, I can't wait for the 15th.

I thought I would never be riding MC this year. I know it'll be crowded, but i'm thinking the beginner slopes and stuff will take the most impact, MC has that Burton LTR center there. Also I know i'll be in the park 99% of the time, and since you need a park pass, etc. the park may not be as crowded.

This is going to be soooooo sick, I am so exicited to ride MC's park. This is going to improve my riding so much.

nice man.. yeah i always just rode at camelback but the past 2 years i got season passes to MC and just riding there i improved so much haha its just so sick and so far the setup they have up right now is pretty sick as well.. should be a good day

gahhhhhh!

My mom just completely went nuts about this ride thing. Right now she isn't letting me go.

She thinks that I'm getting a ride with some crazed serial killer that thrives on PASR members or something......

So basically the only way I can go is to prove to my mom that I'm NOT riding with some serial killer, and I need a way to figure out how to do that.

Wow... so Justin's mom thinks I'm a serial killer. This is a blow to my self esteem. lol Thanks for not thinking I'm a psycho dominant... lol.

Justin- hmmm... should your mom be worried? Not unless you have a 20 something year old sister :rofl

just kidding... probably not a subject I should be joking about.

This is actually a pretty decent sized problem here. I feel bad for Justin not being able to go... but I'm definitely going to say that if anyone's parents are skeptical about them getting rides from people on this MB that they should just avoid it. I'd hate to see anyone's parents get upset over something like this.

Well... It looks like I'm driving the Blue bus for Mountain Creek PASR day. I'll be up at Blue in the base lot at 8 am if anyone needs rides. Justin, I'll leave a spot open for you for a little while in case your mom changes her mind. If not, I can take 3.

Does anyone else find it funny that I get to call my car the blue bus for the day?

gahhhhhh!

My mom just completely went nuts about this ride thing. Right now she isn't letting me go.

She thinks that I'm getting a ride with some crazed serial killer that thrives on PASR members or something......

So basically the only way I can go is to prove to my mom that I'm NOT riding with some serial killer, and I need a way to figure out how to do that.

If it helps, I live in Levittown and am planning on going... I could lend a ride. I own the place, don't know if that'll make a difference to mom tho...

She could be PapaSteezes new girlfriend :lol , Steeze it's nice that your back posting again. Your an even bigger post whore then me. Because of you I say mad steezy to immigrants on chairlifts...See you on the slopes soon.

We have been first on and nipples has been last off. The skiing season is here now, so I don't have a computer as close as during the off season. Catch me on the slopes or at a comp. Things get crazy in January.. I can't wait for Breck in Feb - I need a break already!