Nastar Thursday

Metz the Jersey boy

I'm gonna try to make it up (doubt I'll give you too mcuh competition tho) If any body missed the mens downhill at bormio yesterday on OLN its quite a show with Rhalves win and some nailbiting finishes/DNFs I think they rebroadcast today at 5. Also I know there are a few other mtn bike entusiasts out there - this Saturday at Blue is snowcross - its pretty wild to watch - you can check out the video on blues site

Are you competing in the snowcross?

:no Nah I was thinking about it - it looks soo cool - but last year a pretty good racer landed short on the step-up and cracked a vertebrae - I'm too old to abuse my body like that anymore - just a spectator

Edited by mbike-ski

I'm going to try and make it up thursday night. I won't be giving much competition, but I'd love to see Doug (or Metz) beat Jeff.

I'd love to either humble jeff or be humbled by him... but its my sister's birthday, and I can't make it. Hopefully we'll see some fireworks saturday at tanglwood....

ill be at blue just in the park learning some new stuff.

papa is steve going to be there???

I have been checking out the 476 north traffic during the afternoon hours. If we do it - it is going to be a last minute decision. I am not liking the looks of the commute. It's 90 minute drive at 6am - it looks to be 3 hours in the afternoon.