MAJOR Binding Problem

Metz the Jersey boy

Alright, can anyone please give me some help adjusting the forward pressure adjustment on Marker Motion PCOS bindings? After looking at the binding it appears that i could have avoided my fall if the forward pressure was set correctly. I'm guessing it is incorrect since I downsized boots this year. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm almost positive the forward pressure adjustment is the small knob on the bottom of the back of the heel piece. It is sticking out rather far, when it should be flush to the best of my knowlege. Anyone have any info?

With markers the screw in the back that adjusts the heel peice should be flush with the stuff around it when the boot is in.

After you do that, you should bring it to a shop to get a realise check done :nana

Metz, if you want to do it here is an article that tells you how to mount your own bindings. They tell you how to sit the DIN, so just read down to that point. They also have a DIN calculator where you enter your information and the computer tells you your DIN.

http://www.forskiers.com/articles/8.asp

Edited by skifreak

Metz, if you want to do it here is an article that tells you how to mount your own bindings. They tell you how to sit the DIN, so just read down to that point. They also have a DIN calculator where you enter your information and the computer tells you your DIN.

http://www.forskiers.com/articles/8.asp

He's not having problems w/ the DIN, i think it's the front binding post...

messing with setting like forward pressure on your bindings yourself without knowing fully what you are doing could be the difference between having a great season and sitting the rest of it out with a blown knee. if you crank the forward pressure too high, the binding is near impossible to release from unless you take a really burly fall. nestor's charges $15 for a check, and we'll usually be able to do it on the spot.