The Big Race

steezy

Just so there is no confusion...List the terms here Volkl or Rob...just so we all know...

You must register at Nastar, it is free - http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=register Then select PASR as your club team and Camelback as your Resort Team - and then and only then, on a timed gated course (Nastar) If I beat you, the prize will be to hold a parking spot in the front lot every morning for 2 weekends until 7:45am for me otherwise - no race - if you win, I will concede that I am lazy and you are not and that you are entitled to park up front with out hassle from me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about ...

Here are the terms papa

Papa wins:

Volkl apologizes, sets his Nastar team to pasr, and must accept all verbal abuse (within good taste, at moderators discretion) about being a lazy CB employee.

Volkl wins:

Papa must apologize, is prohibited from making any negative comments about ANY CB employee for the season, and must accept all verbal abuse (again within good taste) about being a lazy customer.

I will regester tonight. But since I dont have internet up in the poconos I will have to wait until sunday night until I know my time........ If I can I will let someone know my name so they can tell me if I won or not.