PASR Day at Mountain Creek

Papasteeze

I should have just gone today. Not like i have done anything really exciting today..damnit and I'm home alone too

u might not want to post that publicly with ski999 around, haha.

:banghead i completely missed/forgot that it was the mtncreek pasr day today. i prolly could have come too. sorry guys. hopefully it goes well!

Edited by Jib-o-phonic

alright everyone, he's the report from the PASR day at Mtn Creek. We're renaming this day "Nipples Appreciation Day at Mountain Creek." I've got pics I will post later of nipples... being nipples. I'd like to give a shout out to everyone who attended today. (that would be me, nipples and papasteeze) No gondola, no quads, MLK weekend crowds and a horribly laid out mountain all add up to one thing- half hour liftlines, one to two runs open on each peak, and me getting no vertical for the day. My next post will be one that completely flames MC, unless papasteeze can get on that first. I do think, however, that one thing could have saved the day- if some of you guys showed up. A bad day on the mountain with good people to spend it with becomes a good day on the mountain. Missed everyone out there.

Well the wind isn't mountain creek's fault - camelback had the same problem today too. but iagree the snowmaking is lax at creek, not even close to 100% right now, its about 0% of the good trails at the moment. and the park is slow in coming, i mean the olympic qualifiers are next weekend and we dont' have jackshit in snow to make a park and not much in the way of cold temperatures, they're going to have to push a lot of snow. this would be the time to have a perfect park so the pros will ride through it a little, but apparently there will be very little.

ForumDestroyer I like your new name.... :rock

yea that was my last name before i got it changed to suranofsky.so everyone just calls me tretiak its easier then saying suranofsky

:banghead So that's who the messages were from :banghead I was clearing out my PM's and couldn't remember ever talking to a some guy named tretiak. So the new feature also lets you experience insanity.

lol sorry 999 i figured i would get someone with that

this would be the time to have a perfect park so the pros will ride through it a little,

Mountain Creek SNOWBOARDING park..

Dude - my kid was so bummed 10 features all set up exactly the same - you ollie up 1-2 feet and then what. Fortunately - a little grom with mad skiing skillz showed everyone how to spin once you got on.. LAME PARK 30 boarders hitting just one box that should have been over in the intermediate park.....

well im glad i didnt head up then.. i be there bright and early tuesday morning though

Sucked is an understatement. You missed out on some cool stuff that Metz put together. I WOULD NOT BOTHER WITH MC - we were only on Vernon though.. I don't know if there was/is anyting else

its supposed to rain

rotten weather...

Papasteeze, how much snow did Mountain Creek get? Do you go back to work tomorrow?

I am at work or on the job every day :)

They got 3 or 4 inches, but zero inches on the slopes. Too much wind, nothing stuck. Matter of fact - I watched a very interesting concept of 10 guns blowing full force all day. the only thing they covered was the back side of the mountian. What a waste..

BTW The best looking slopes on Vernon don't appear to ever have been opened this year.

By the way everyone, I have access to really cheap lift tickets to Camelback, Blue, Hunter, Mtn. Creek, and I think Shawnee. My local shop sells them ridiculously cheap... like, my ticket to MC on sunday was 36 bucks... if anyone wants tickets to a function at any of those hills, let me know, and find me at blue on thursday nights... I'll get the cheap tickets and meet everyone with the vouchers...

I think an all day weekend ticket is 34 bucks for blue... not sure though, I'll check prices and post them...

I'll definitely be there thursday getting steezy. Hopefully the jibster and mt bike mike will show. I just realized that I have the ASRA race at Blue on Sunday, so I need to get in some runs to practice. And I have to see a repeat of Jib's OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT move off the big booter, and you and I now have a mini downhill rivalry. We can race little downhills and the winner gets to hit on the women while we ride up on the Quizzad.