PASR Day at Mountain Creek

Papasteeze

man guys, i went through the trouble of getting all these cool prizes and now I have no one to give them to. Schif, grab zonked, and come skiing. you wussbag. I don't care if she's got an open house. bring the party to the hill.

Everyone else, show up. some ski/ride mb this is... no one wants to come out to the hill :devil:

man guys, i went through the trouble of getting all these cool prizes and now I have no one to give them to. Schif, grab zonked, and come skiing. you wussbag. I don't care if she's got an open house. bring the party to the hill.

Everyone else, show up. some ski/ride mb this is... no one wants to come out to the hill :devil:

I would come but first of all Im poor. Second of all my mom clearly stated " I'm not going to be home this weekend, so that means you CAN NOT GO SKIING" lol She knows me well sometimes I guess. I want to win prizes but I can't do shit. I would get a prize for like only girl that shows up hah

I would come but first of all Im poor. Second of all my mom clearly stated " I'm not going to be home this weekend, so that means you CAN NOT GO SKIING" lol She knows me well sometimes I guess. I want to win prizes but I can't do shit. I would get a prize for like only girl that shows up hah

if there is a way i can get my car out there in the morning and just take some runs with you guys and leave around noon or 1 then ill be good but ill see what i can do cause i have to work that night

Alright everyone here are the final details for PASR day at Mountain Creek Tomorrow!

Meeting time is 11 am at the bottom of the Sugar Quad on Vernon Peak

Papasteeze is running a shuttle from Camelback at 6 am with room for 3 more.

I'll be running a shuttle from Bear Creek. We will be leaving BC at 8 am. I have room for 2 more.

I will be in the lot away from everyone in a gold 01 chevy impala with a roof rack on it. Jersey plates, of course.

I will be holding a couple of little contests for the pasr members that are there. Jose Batista from Pelican Ski Shop in Whitehouse NJ got us some awesome prizes for the contests, so show up and bring your A-game. See you all on the hill!!!