rainbow color hats and air blasters are poop

parkrider

What is the style in snowboarding now a days? I wanna know why everyone thinks its cool to wear what the better rider beside them is "rockin". Like for example, whats with all of the airblasters, they cost 60 dollars to wear one of them and the only reason why 3 quaters of the population wears them is because they wanna look cool. The point of them i guess is too either hold stuff or make you press better. Thats a load of balogna if you ask me. Rainbow colored outfits is another one. I see 1 out of 3 riders today wearing wither bright neeon green pants or pink jackets who are guys by the way. I see hats, gloves, helmets, jackets, pants, everything crazy colors. I just dont get it. I do belive in personal style but not when i see 1 out of 3 riders doing it. I think everything about posing is bad and im ganna make a air blaster out of card board and write turd on it cause thats what they are!

don't worry so much about what everyone else is wearing. if what they are wearing looks stupid then let them look stupid. just wear what makes you feel good/helps with your skiing/riding. i wear ass pads, makes me look like i had a big ass, but you know what, my tail bone hasn't broken yet and i've taken some good falls. this "airblaster" is new to me. i don't even know if i've ever seen one. with that all said though i am glad to see the bandanas tied onto belt loops are slowly fadding away. i never got bent out of shape over them though.

07 is insanity. even some hard goods will be extra fetching.

haha thats so funny, i appreciate the feedback I got and i dont realy care what other people wear and such but its annoying to see how popular posing really is. Idk what ever, made a good topic none the less. YAAA FOR ANKLE BRACLETS(leg bags,airblasters,legblasters)

haha thats so funny, i appreciate the feedback I got and i dont realy care what other people wear and such but its annoying to see how popular posing really is. Idk what ever, made a good topic none the less. YAAA FOR ANKLE BRACLETS(leg bags,airblasters,legblasters)

will.

cause.

conniptions.

Does anyone on here carry that much stuff that one would be nescessary? Are all of your pockets that full that you need one on your leg? Should I have more stuff on me when I ride?

i think its a good place to put any tools that you have or any other objects that could possibly hurt you if you fall and its in your pocket/jacket

thats the only use i can see that it might have

Speaking of brightness, at summer camp at Hood neon colors were hugely popular. Bright greens, and pinks and yellows. I didn't get anything neon but alot of people did.

Ahahaha did you go to High Cascade this year? We OD'd on neon HARD.

It was always hilarious dropping kids off at the airport, though. You'd be able to spot a HCSC camper from a mile away :lol:

Does anyone on here carry that much stuff that one would be nescessary? Are all of your pockets that full that you need one on your leg? Should I have more stuff on me when I ride?

Amen to SCHIFDAWG, we can all learn a great lesson from him.