Blue Mtn Freeride Ski - special 5 week package!!

skier150

If you were thinking about joining the Blue Mountain Freeride Ski Program (now known as the Darkside Freeride Team) I have good news... we are now offering a 5 week "half season" package.

You can join the fun for the next 5 weeks for only $295.00. Do not worry about your ability level, we will work with you at a pace that is comfortable for you but progressive enough to get you to where you want to be. It does not matter if you want to learn a 180 or switch 270 on to a box we can help. Our coaches are skilled and trained in may different areas and are also winning some competitions. But do not let that intimidate you, we also have many years of teaching experience and can relate to students of any ability.

If you have any questions please let me know. The second half starts THIS weekend 1/21/06.

i just realized that this freeride program may be the reason they stepped up their park. i dont know how i missed that. :rolleyes:

Freeride ski and freeride snowboard are reasons for the awesome park this year. As well as BC's Park, and customer complaints.

The race prorgam is the reason why Razor's Edge was built. The freeride programs are about coaching, training and competing. The only difference with the race program is they have a lot more people involved... for now.

i think next year the program is going to take off... i hope. will you or jake be up there today chris?

I think so too, the kids are loving it!

Yeah, Jake is there from 12-8 and I am there from 4-8 today.