To Mark: In a flash of brilliance...

skimom

Mark:

We realize you have no control of the weather. However, BC's Club-Night NASTAR fans are saddened by BC's having to cancel NASTAR three Wednesdays in a row. :(

In a flash of brilliance, the Skidude came up with the idea of having "club night make up nights" for the next few Tuesday NASTARs. That way, your loyal Club-Night-NASTAR-Crew could almost be guaranteed to get back into the swing of racing by getting to BC a bit extra for training. Is this something you would consider?

I'll have you home by 11 you can ride with us.

I wish, i just know until I pull my grades back up (I always let my grades slip 2nd quarter, it must be cursed) my rents aren't going to let me do much on week nights. damnit. We'll see, I'll just have to work some of my magic. ha

Let's see how the weather develops on Monday 1/23/06. If we can still run Nastar Tuesday night, I will offer a Club Day discount on Tuesday night this week. If we get hit hard with rain and are unable to put together a course for Tuesday, we will schedule the special Tuesday Club Night for 1/30/06.