CB or Blue? Which is better?

setagehtta

The fact that this was set up on the Blue Mountain section biases the results. I prefer the snow quality of CB. And, CB is cleaner.

But, I'm itching to try Blue's NASTAR. Anyone know if the ASRA dual GS will be set up as a NASTAR? Anyone going to Blue's ASRA GS?

The fact that this was set up on the Blue Mountain section biases the results. I prefer the snow quality of CB. And, CB is cleaner.

But, I'm itching to try Blue's NASTAR. Anyone know if the ASRA dual GS will be set up as a NASTAR? Anyone going to Blue's ASRA GS?

Tomorrow night :lol

I don't get how one could say Blue's lifts are slow? They have a high speed quad, that runs at the same speed, or faster then CBs. The doubles are for busy days, so of course those are going to be slow. I like Camelback, I really do, but I prefer Blue. When I do 20 runs at Blue, I get 21640 vertical feet. At Camelback, off the Stevenson I would need to do 28 runs to match that, or 34 runs off the Sullivan. I did 24 runs tonight, and that would be ALOT more runs at Camelback....

oh Montage has a jumps that are longer than a 45ft and 60ft jump? news to me.

no..i was talking about the actualy size of the jumps we have a big 35 footer..but i didnt know u guys had a 45 and a 60 footer..are the lips big on them cause ill spin the 45 if it pops me enough.

no..i was talking about the actualy size of the jumps we have a big 35 footer..but i didnt know u guys had a 45 and a 60 footer..are the lips big on them cause ill spin the 45 if it pops me enough.

yeah they are good. my one friend was throwing double grab 5s off of the 45 footer. he will be up there today.. he said he wants to start doing switch 5s and some 9s again (yeah he rediculously good). all i have done of of it was throw a 180... because i ahve no balls and i cant spin. both are nice though, in my opinion.