CB or Blue...help me decide!

setagehtta

I've never been to Blue...gone to CB literally hundreds of times. Worth it to skip CB for the day and hit Blue tomorrow? Thanks!

give it a shot. as of tonight the park wasnt at its best because of the rain but on a good day like tomorrow it could be crazy again. if you like to ski park then i would suggest Blue. if you want longer runs and more vert then i would suggest blue. if you want more of a variety of trails and whatnot... go to CB.... buit you ahve been there before so why not give Blue a shot? nothing wrong with change. and i'll be there pretty much all day tomorrow because i dont have class on thursdays...

blue's lifts are fine. they dont close them down because of wind like other places do. the only problem with them are the people that ride them and dont know what the hell they are doing. tonight wasnt bad until the ski blubs came and pretty much turned my night into hell. so i left. otherwise... today was a great 6 hour day of skiing.

blue's lifts are fine. they dont close them down because of wind like other places do. the only problem with them are the people that ride them and dont know what the hell they are doing. tonight wasnt bad until the ski blubs came and pretty much turned my night into hell. so i left. otherwise... today was a great 6 hour day of skiing.

Idk, I heard that blues quad was down because it derailed, not because it broke a part...But thats just what I heard