was at montage today

Granola

it was pitiful the terrain park was the worst i have ever seen there was no size what so ever then there was a huge dip on white lighting on the bottom (mind you the rest of it was groomed) and hit that and it bucked me all over the place and now i have a broken ankle and im down for at least the next 4 weeks. needless to say that mountain was in pathetic shape i was very disapointed and someone really needs to get on the ball up there. :angry::banghead

Ha, I was at Blue today and the conditions completely sucked. Death cookies and then frozen slush after the sun went down.

I didn't break anything, though.

I suppose BC and CB people had a 2-foot powder day, Rob.

it was pitiful the terrain park was the worst i have ever seen there was no size what so ever then there was a huge dip on white lighting on the bottom (mind you the rest of it was groomed) and hit that and it bucked me all over the place and now i have a broken ankle and im down for at least the next 4 weeks. needless to say that mountain was in pathetic shape i was very disapointed and someone really needs to get on the ball up there. :angry::banghead

Dude, didn't you know about the compression at the bottom of WL? It's there year-round...there's another on the second headwall of Cannonball. I LOVE them! Sorry you got wrecked, though.

ya dude that dip is always there..u really cant notice it to much on cannonballs tho but on lightning u could it sucked me right down last year when i tucked lightning and i couldnt stand up so i ran into the fence by the lift :rofl that was when i sucked..now im 10x better and i just ollie into it and ride it like its nothing..but sometimes it catches me off balance.

Have you ever been to Montage. The Park is much better then years past, and there is much more size to things. And yes the compression is always there, you gotta know how to ride out of it.

Ha, I was at Blue today and the conditions completely sucked. Death cookies and then frozen slush after the sun went down.

I didn't break anything, though.

i thought Blue was great today.... from like 11-4 when it was softening up it was perfect. after that though it started to get a little more solid. the park was still really good though.

yea sorry about that rant last night i wasnt exactly a happy camper and no one was really around at school to here me bitch and none of the girls were around to take care of me if ya know what i mean, but yea i dont know what happened that compression just caught me off guard. i should be goin to get it casted today or tommarow and hopefully it will be a walking cast to avoid crutches. and doug im 19 my avatar is this guy from my high school when he got bombed at this benifit dinner and got fired that night, and yea i will do my best to post so you dont like a post slut.

i thought Blue was great today.... from like 11-4 when it was softening up it was perfect. after that though it started to get a little more solid. the park was still really good though.

I was walkin' in as you were walkin' out. I don't hold it against Blue that it got cold after it was warm. Scary numbers of people, though.

just got the best news ever..... the person at the hospital read the x-ray wrong and its most likely not a broken ankle gotta love the wilkes barre general doctors

Great news broke! I was in Camden's (NJ) ER once (after a nightclub fight in Cherry Hill that wasn't my fault) and was told that I had a .22 caliber bullet lodged somewhere in my shoulder.

Wrong xray.

Mine was a fractured wrist.

Great news broke! I was in Camden's (NJ) ER once (after a nightclub fight in Cherry Hill that wasn't my fault) and was told that I had a .22 caliber bullet lodged somewhere in my shoulder.

Wrong xray.

Mine was a fractured wrist.

haha, camdens ER? wow, thats such a crappy city to begin with, i would never go to their hospitals. (no offense if you live in camden)

i resent that as a former camdenite, but its all love, haha.

montage was amazing on friday. the park and the north face were fantastic. ill admit the white lightening transition was inconsistent and bucked me in places where the transition was nonexistent. if you know whats coming and dont get unlucky pointing it down, its just fine.

i resent that as a former camdenite, but its all love, haha.

Camden is a bad, bad place, brother Skitzo. And I don't care if there are nice parts, it's still Camden. Our last home was in the Hiltonia section of Trenton, which was ritzy and sh*t, but two blocks out of our neighborhood you could buy crack/women/smack/whatever.

I'm glad you're someplace safer now.

well i had a great time at montage on sater day empty as always. even with only half the mountian open and a short rain shower it was worth an hour drive.

Probably 10 more people there today, but the snow was much better. Lots of sun and apparently lots of free Sam Adams beer being given away.

Terrain park was beat because of the awful weather we've been having, there's been no snow or fake snow to fix it. Watch out how good it's going to be at the competition tomorrow. And the reason they groom WL is because of the dumbasses that are in charge of groomers don't know what moguls are all about. I'm sick of that being groomed. But luckily they haven't groomed it since, and have been blowing the past 2 days on it. Sure enough it's bumped and soft as anything.