1/28

AtomicSkier

What a glorious day at Blue Mountain it was. It was truely AMAZING. I had the 2nd chair behind gahskier (george) up in the morning, did two laps on Razors before the Race team took over, skied by myself for awhile, then met up w/ a guy I see around alot that I've skied with, and we did laps down Razors when they opened it, which was UNBELIVABLE. The snow was sooo grippy and so smooth. Freshly blown snow everywhere. Top of main street was sooo grippy, Challenge was really nice, and Razors was really nice, the only three trails I did all day. Did 21 runs for 22722 vertical feet, I'm closing in on 900,000, hopefull to hit 1 million soon there after. Had the GS:11s out and what a perfect day for them...

Doug, you missed a great one! Lots of hero snow everywhere!

I was gonna head up, but i was suppose to do something with my girlfriend this mourning which im still waiting on doing. I could've gone rode and came home with still plenty of time. hearing it was that good just makes me even more mad :banghead

I wish I had gone early this morning!! We had a meetng with the accountant at noon and thought that we wouldn't make it back in time. After we were supposed to be painting, but the motorcycle called to Bob and he had to answer. No way am I riding today, maybe while he's out I'll run up to Blue or Bear Creek. Girls day out sounds great right about now anyway.

The park seemed to be in good shape. The first two kickers were hard to hit because of the wind. The next area leading up to the next table was all sandy and the lip was being eaten up. The group after the wall were in good shape though. The hip before the stair rails was all mush and it was sketchy trying to hit it. I'm not a rail guy but the lips to most of the rails seemed to be in good shape. A couple were gone, but for the most part they seemed ok. Like I said, I don't ride rails so don't take my word for it.

Saw some of the boarder cross. There were a few nasty wipeouts! Thankfully nobody seemed to be seriously injured. One guy flew off the second berm on his back and slid into the netting. Amazingly he got up an finished the course. After watching the race I wish I had entered.

The park seemed to be in good shape. The first two kickers were hard to hit because of the wind. The next area leading up to the next table was all sandy and the lip was being eaten up. The group after the wall were in good shape though. The hip before the stair rails was all mush and it was sketchy trying to hit it. I'm not a rail guy but the lips to most of the rails seemed to be in good shape. A couple were gone, but for the most part they seemed ok. Like I said, I don't ride rails so don't take my word for it.

Saw some of the boarder cross. There were a few nasty wipeouts! Thankfully nobody seemed to be seriously injured. One guy flew off the second berm on his back and slid into the netting. Amazingly he got up an finished the course. After watching the race I wish I had entered.

the park was really nice today... it was sick. rails were set-up perfect except for the battleship box which is always a ride-on mess.

skiercross was rediculous today. i got 3rd in my 3rd heat so i didnt make it to finals (they took top 2) but it was still pretty sick. the course was surprisingly good since it was build by Ed's House (who sucks at life). i was a huge fan of the 20ft gap...

I don't know my skis hold really good on ice. It wasn't real icy, except for Main Street which was all ice. A lot of people were falling though. Most trails had packed powder with a few patches of ice where the sun hit it during the day. It should be good for tomorrow except for the rain.

the park was really nice today... it was sick. rails were set-up perfect except for the battleship box which is always a ride-on mess.

skiercross was rediculous today. i got 3rd in my 3rd heat so i didnt make it to finals (they took top 2) but it was still pretty sick. the course was surprisingly good since it was build by Ed's House (who sucks at life). i was a huge fan of the 20ft gap...

ramono trashed eds house on 69 news

so is it going to be 69 news? my only encounter with ed was when I did the bikercross two years ago. There was a part on the course that was too fast right before a big jump that people were dieing on and they said put another turn there and he didnt want to

so is it going to be 69 news? my only encounter with ed was when I did the bikercross two years ago. There was a part on the course that was too fast right before a big jump that people were dieing on and they said put another turn there and he didnt want to

the course he built today was shit. the rollers werent built right and it was the same course as the bikercross exceot that he fliped the 15 ft jump and rollers.

Ed's a moron. every course he has ever built in any event i have participated in has been a complete junkshow. people always end up dying in skiercross due to poorly built features, and the big air and rail jam at blue two years ago was probably the worst event i have ever competed in. the jump had no kick, ed insisted on driving his snowmobile back and forth in front of the lip, creating huge ruts, and then refused to rake it at our request before our second runs. the following rail jam had the battleship and rainbow, both set up ride on. how this man is still in business, i dont know.