How much damage has this weather caused/

Jesus

Man it was pure slush on saturday and it has only been warmer since then.... how can it be any good.

That and the monsoon we had. If anyone hits it tonight a report would be appreciated, I may head up tommorow if they have a moderate mixture of slush and dirt.

Plenty of snow.

i went up sunday night when i THOUGHT the rain was going to stop. it was icy as sh*t. my girl took a hard spill and ive been hesitant to go since. I wanna hit it up today...but east coast ice is a killer.

Yeah I've come to find out you can't really rely on some people's reports. They are always going to say it is awesome just to sell their mountain.

Like when it has rained and been above 40 degrees for 4 days and they say there is plenty of snow and that they are blowing snow. I'm going to have to call shenanigans.

Edited by BadMrFrosty

Yeah I've come to find out you can't really rely on some people's reports. They are always going to say it is awesome just to sell their mountain.

Like when it has rained and been above 40 degrees for 4 days and they say there is plenty of snow and that they are blowing snow. I'm going to have to call shenanigans.

I was up there last night and there was plenty of snow. My friend is up there right now and I'm going to be there in about 2 hours and he said there is plenty of snow. Look at the webcam...again PLENTY OF SNOW.

Sure its not 2 ft of fresh, but its also not dirt runs like it was earlier in the season.

And it was cold enough to blow snow last night...and the word yesterday was that they were going to blow snow.

how is Bear actually looking rihgt now in the park? i kinda want to head over one day soon to check it out again.

Current setup is pretty sick. Decent jumps with some awesome rail lines. The pipe is ok. Kinda got chunked up from the weather. Edited by burton71

its starting to get kinda bad... i was up today, and to get to the big park, its like a dirt slalom up top. the jumps are still in ok shape, but all the rails are pretty haggard. lips onto everything are shrinking and its making a lot of stuff really hard to hit. pretty much everything has to be hit street style now, which is kinda hard to do on an upsloped rail.

I was up all afternoon and night last night. Other then a few bare and thin spots the conditions are fine. The smalelr park has some rutted out landing on some of the rails though. The big park is good. The jumps are in good shape and most of the rails are holding up well. The halfpipe has 2 spots on each wall that are good as well.

At least one of the diamond runs is closed due to coverage. Other trails have spots marked off, and the NASTAR course had an "unusual" turn due to snow coverage issues. The terrain park area looked fine, and you can still ski around without ruining your equipment.

A couple of us went to BC yesterday for a night session. Super slushy, lots of bare spots :banghead lots of mud.... etc. Overall the big park was in great shape for the conditons, however the small park was pretty beat up. I saw lots of sparks :confused coming off a bunch of boards at the top of the park from ice and rocks on edges! Looked cool, but not good for the board! Keep your heads up :D cold weather is coming!!! :woot BC rocks :rock