Blue's New Park

toast21602

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toast if ur really as bad as u sound me and my friend can help u out on sunday were good on rails and he can do 9s and sometimes 10s..and i can 7 and im working on cork 7s ive only done 1 and landed back seated.

ps..if any other skiiers want some tips in the park on sunday lemme know ill be glad to help.

Edited by xnick11

ive done that stupid battleship box and i havent tried one since

Yeah, i sprained my wrist on that battleship box last night. i haven't wore a helmet in 7 years and just bought one last week... perfect timing because i'd probably still be laying there.

what does anyone think the odds are of the park crew throwing in a flat to down picnic table set up? they're fun to session....

the park is pretty sick as of right now. the booters are bigger and there is a double set of tables that is fun to mess around on. only 3 boxes are out but thats because they wanted to get the park opened for today. park crue is going to try and put a few more faetures up each night for a few more days.... so by sunday it should be looking even better than now. i really like the set-ups going on right now. go check it out, you will be pretty impressed... especially with the 65 foot booter... yeah, its large.

dooo ittttt.... i need to stop being such a pussy too. i suck at skiing. at least im better than i was last year.

I've improved a lot too. Thank the lord jesus for gap-on rails :rolleyes:

ive done that stupid battleship box and i havent tried one since

EDIT: Dude, just go for it- worst case worse, you can just jump off of the side. Hit it with speed, and you'll be fine. Get back in the saddle dude- make that box your bitch!

my source said rollercoaster box and rainbow box, but didnt think the latter would be ready this week. i sort of agree with the rollercoaster being unnecessary and just a novelty thing, but the rainbow should be shweeeeeeeet.

Rainbow box= eh. Still, they should keep simple rails, like they've been doing. Keep the big battleship, and put it on a jump, like it used to be.

what does anyone think the odds are of the park crew throwing in a flat to down picnic table set up? they're fun to session....

I sure as hell hope the odds are high- that would be soo gnarly. Then the invasion would have a luncheon :banghead

Edited by stevo