MAJOR SNOWSTORM!!!!!

ColoradoHigh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahhh, stop wrecking it for us. models schmodels, if Accuweather's models they say snow, then I believe THEM. I have to, otherwise I may have to kill myself. Damnit February, you were supposed to be THE month for skiing this year.

I think that if you donate some of your thongs, it might push us over the top with the snow gods... of course, I'll need to inspect them to make sure they are "regulation"

:D

Assassin:

optimally, the garments are removed while the female is riding the lift...so it looks like you will have to do inspection while en route to the sacraficial bra tree. I hope that won't pose too much of a problem...

Atomic:

ASRA never cancels - occasionally the mountain does, but not ASRA.

I will not race in powder again. In fact, I am reluctant to ski in powder at all. It's nasty stuff until it's well groomed in. :no

30 inches!!! No damn way. I have a serious question now... Do you really have to remove the "tree" donations on the lift. How the hell do you get you drawers off? I have lots of lingerie but no panties with velcro or snaps. I have always been afraid to contribute to the tree anyway becuse my bras are kinda big. I always picture the one I throw breaking loose, flying down the mountain and maiming some little kid. Scary.

well i taught like 6 or 7 girls how to snowboard last year (we're talking 17/18 not 11/12 i realized that sounded wierd afterwards) and they all offered up their donation to mountain creek's tree in like march, but they just took them off on the car ride up and threw them, not take them off on the lift itself. that would be impressive but nearly impossible

i kno if it snows alot blue wont let you leave they make you stay there for the night.

That would be SO awesome. Then wake up the next morning for first tracks :drool

I always hope for 30 inches but if that was the case for you, you'd be dead... :banghead:rofl

:lol that was bad doug

y do u always have to bring our hopes down

If he can't enjoy it, why should we be able to? <_<

Assassin:

optimally, the garments are removed while the female is riding the lift...so it looks like you will have to do inspection while en route to the sacraficial bra tree. I hope that won't pose too much of a problem...

no problem. I can remove a bra with 2 fingers. Panties with 2 fingers as well.

I'm also pretty good at removing them with clothes on, but if she wants to lose all her clothes that might help as well. As for riding the lift up and assisting, I'm definately FOR that idea.

Earlier this week accuweather got all our hopes up saying the "potential" exists for a major snowstorm. Then yesterday they backpedaled completely saying the storm would go out to sea. Now the latest models are again showing we could get a big one. If I read it right, even noaa is saying be on the lookout.

We've had our hopes dashed so often this winter I cautious to even believe. But I still got my fingers crossed.