MAJOR SNOWSTORM!!!!!

ColoradoHigh

Hey, I am reading Accuweather.com and they are saying that there is a possible major snowstorm this weekend. It all depends on the track it takes, and if it taps into the southeast where the storm could get some upper level energy. If this happens, we will see ALOT of snow! THANK YOU SNOW GODS! But the other track will send it straight out to sea. I hope that doesn't happen. :banghead Who thinks this may be true?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it happenz screw the ASRA race, I'm skiing powder. I actually know some cool backcountry stuff off the appalachian trail after Blue mountain getz tracked up it snowz over a foot...30 centimeterz for you metric homeboyz...

The ASRA would be cancelled on Sunday beacuse of alot of snow, it was last year...

Promising kinky stuff won't work. He already knows I want to and will do the kinky stuff anyway. Maybe I'll promise kinky stuff at the mountain. The lifts are awfully empty in the morning and the are plenty of woods...just a thought. If Blue makes you stay when there is lots of snow, where do they put everyone? There are no hotels on site or really close are there? Will we all have to bunk together in the lodge? Can I pick my bunk neighbors now, just in case? Hmmm, so much to think about.

Edited by sexkitten

I'm a weather buff and follow a lot of the models that forecasters use. I hate to be a party pooper, but most of the more reliable models put the storm out to sea :thumbdown . A few of the less reliable models hint at it coming up the coast. Also, accuweather is really bad at hyping up mythical storms that never take shape :screwy .

Aaahhh, stop wrecking it for us. models schmodels, if Accuweather's models they say snow, then I believe THEM. I have to, otherwise I may have to kill myself. Damnit February, you were supposed to be THE month for skiing this year.

I know how you're feeling. I'm sick of us not having any snow. It always seems like the storms miss us, when it gets cold, but always hit us when it gets warm ( by the way...this is due to the stupid jet stream).