2/10 - Park is Open

Stripes

maybe i'm just underestimating myself becuase i've done a jump that big and thought it was a 40 footer although i paced out what i thought was a 20 footer wednesday night and it turned about to be more along the lines of 35 so, yea, that jump is definately 5-10 feet longer than the jumps mountain creek had open up until today. now we have a 70 something foot hip/jump and a huge gap jump thats got to be 40+ feet but with no deck to it so if you come up short your getting hurt. and they also put up some new jibs. that park looked pretty dman good though, i'll have to hit it up sometime

im a little confused here. this big jump at blue, are you guys talking about the kickers at the top of sidewinder right after the flat down rail? or at least right after where the flat down rail used to be (not sure what they changed and all)

or are you talking about that on pretty big table by the flat down box (or where it used to be...after the first wallride right where you turn left...before the stairs)

im a little confused here. this big jump at blue, are you guys talking about the kickers at the top of sidewinder right after the flat down rail? or at least right after where the flat down rail used to be (not sure what they changed and all)

or are you talking about that on pretty big table by the flat down box (or where it used to be...after the first wallride right where you turn left...before the stairs)

After the wall ride. It was previously a tabletop, but now it is a set of booters similar to the top 2, just much larger. :rock

maybe i'm just underestimating myself becuase i've done a jump that big and thought it was a 40 footer although i paced out what i thought was a 20 footer wednesday night and it turned about to be more along the lines of 35 so, yea, that jump is definately 5-10 feet longer than the jumps mountain creek had open up until today. now we have a 70 something foot hip/jump and a huge gap jump thats got to be 40+ feet but with no deck to it so if you come up short your getting hurt. and they also put up some new jibs. that park looked pretty dman good though, i'll have to hit it up sometime

Here is a pic of the hip hes talking about.. the thing is huge..

gallery_444_9_8147.jpg

the booters landing from the video looks so flat

i am guessing it doesn't launch u too high b/c they ahd like a 65 at okemo and the landing was sooo steep but in a way too steep

if u were in the backseat too much u would just manual down the landing and u could clear the knuckle and the landing completely wiht little speed by olieing off the deck