Anyone going up this weekend?

M Riz

Whats up everyone. New here, saw Pa skiandride sticker on the quad chair and decided to check it out. Iam trying to meet new people to ski with, my friendshardly ever go up. I'm most likely going up by myself this weekend because all of my friends have no money :( ....... ever. So if anyone is going to be up there maybe we could meet up.

late

Mike

I will be up there, not sure either Saturday or Sunday. Prolly Saturday, cause the snow should be nice and soft. I will hopefully meet my friends up there too. What kind of skis do you have? :welcome::cheers::downhill::banana:

Edited by AtomicSkier556

I'll be there saturday- I think. I'll be with 2 of my best buds. I'll keep everyone updated whether I go or not. But I have a black/tan/pink volcom coat, silver goggles on salomons with a PASR sticker on the back of them. Just yell Kristin if ya see me.

u may not remember when, but a few years ago Salomon released 1080's vincent dorian edition. Ski bum had a left over pair and i was moving up from atomics, i love em. The rear tip isnt that big, not as big as most other 1080's the shape is a bit thinner too.

I got white skis, white spyder pants and a black Newark windbreaker with white Spy googles.

Edited by M Riz

i'll be up there saturday and sunday morning from 7:30-2 most likely.... unless i have soccer... this soccer shit is really killing my days of skiing... i love it though... but i ahvent gone skiing since sunday...

i'll probably be in the park all day... i used to have the vinny's so i know what you're talkign about. i rock the Foils now. check it.

Edited by toast21602

I plan on getting there right around opening on saturday. I am going to take it easy friday night because i haven't made it up for opening in quite some time. I will be there with the new gf and her family. So i am not sure i can make it for the meeting time. If i can though i will certainly stop by. Keep an eye out for me though, and don't be affraid to say hi...

Flat black helmet, brown/khaki iris goggles, hunter green/white jacket, black pants, white 06 burton dominant with white burton custom bindings with pasr stickers on the high backs. i also have long blonde hair so you'll prolly see that hanging out of the helmet. the name is Nick or "jib" as most like to call me due to the screen name. either is fine for me. later!