New park info...

skier150

just got back from Blue. they blew snow in the park but nothing is very different. you can see that they are going to be putting in some new rails in some spots though. and lets just say that the booters are bigger than they have ever been. the first booter after the c-box was moved back was 10 of my ski lengths (174) making it about 58 feet. the double set of booters after the rainbow is also bigger. the left side is 8 1/2 ski lengths making the jump 50 feet. the huge booter though, will make you shit your pants. its a couple inches less than 13 ski lengths... making it about 75 feet. this should make for a pretty sick slopestyle comp. unfortunately i wont be there. but all of you better be filming it!

yea, Montages rainbow to kicker is terrible.

Yea, isnt Blue's passes like at least $100 more than most mountains?

blues pas is 448 with a 10% discount. which makes it 404 (right?)

Cb's pass is 389 with the dicsount

Bc's is 335 (youth early bird)

blue is closer (to me at least), which will save money on gas, so it evens out in the end. and if you go enough times, blue comes out to be cheaper.

Edited by Shadows

just got back from Blue. they blew snow in the park but nothing is very different. you can see that they are going to be putting in some new rails in some spots though. and lets just say that the booters are bigger than they have ever been. the first booter after the c-box was moved back was 10 of my ski lengths (174) making it about 58 feet. the double set of booters after the rainbow is also bigger. the left side is 8 1/2 ski lengths making the jump 50 feet. the huge booter though, will make you shit your pants. its a couple inches less than 13 ski lengths... making it about 75 feet. this should make for a pretty sick slopestyle comp. unfortunately i wont be there. but all of you better be filming it!

Toast, how was the snow. I'm heading up today, and i just wanted to know what i should expect. Icy, Slushy, or (cross my fingers) powdery?

powder. ha. it was great snow while it was still snowing/sleeting. but then it started to turn to freezing rain and started freezing up the trails. i still thought it was good. much better than an icy night at Blue. and the park was good. make sure you clean off the rails before you hit them though... i got caught up on some ice once or twice. because i wasnt going fast enough.

where do you see 332?

448 is the full time student. early bird special is 10% off.

or just work there and get a free season pass until u either get fired or quit. i mean the pay isnt great but you get a free season pass free rentals,lessons(freestyle) and 50% off of food :rock:rock:rock

Guest jeenyus2690

blues kickers r nice but there so big that nobody hits them and plus the landings arent big at all and icey compared to how big the jump is. answer this, why would you put a 75 ft jump right after a turn? hah idk but blue does that they still need major help in their park, it has no flow at all like bear does

blues kickers r nice but there so big that nobody hits them and plus the landings arent big at all and icey compared to how big the jump is. answer this, why would you put a 75 ft jump right after a turn? hah idk but blue does that they still need major help in their park, it has no flow at all like bear does

hmmm i have no clue when u were riding last but everyone i ride with hits them and they are throwing down 5's,7's and an a 9 throw in everyonce and a while.

Edited by tretiak

blues pas is 448 with a 10% discount. which makes it 404 (right?)

Cb's pass is 389 with the dicsount

Bc's is 335 (youth early bird)

blue is closer (to me at least), which will save money on gas, so it evens out in the end. and if you go enough times, blue comes out to be cheaper.

If you buy the Blue pass before mid June, it is like $380.

they are actually hit more often than you think, with spins too...

just because you dont hit them doesnt mean that nobody else does. today they were amazing. all morning you could just float over them. i was the ONLY person in the park today until about 10:30 when i left and it was probably the best day yet this year. the landing werent even close to being ice and clearing the 75 foot jumps isnt a problem, even with its odd location. the reason it doesnt have "flow" is because Blue's park is twice as long. they have the same amount of features but they are just more spread apart. i find it easy to hit every feature that i want while i'm cruising through the park.

I like the urban flow of the park at Blue...it feels like I'm in Trenton NJ....sa wizzle... :rock

me and my friends were skating philly one time. we were driving to the next spot when we stopped at a gas staion. we go in, do our thing, and come out.

when we came out, there was this little black kid taking a shit in the mulch/plant island haha. we got a pic of him, not sure if i should post it though.

(the relation - we were on our way to trenton)

Even if you're not a returning season pass holder, you can get the early bird special, and for a student, this year it was $322 for an everyday pass :rock

Are you saying there is a discount for returning season pass holders (better than the early bird special)?